Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2576062;
    how much ya'll wanna bet dick's buddies at the bar have hung up a huge copy of a screen cap of him with jameka's hair net blow dry thingie on his head?

I am sure you are right.

FORT Fanatic

Here is my two cents...

Bet you that Dick will end up with his own reality show on some network somewhere...bet he will win...bet he is bad with money...bet Danielle won't talk to him regardless.

Perhaps I am on my own here, but despite her immaturity, she seems pretty stubbornly self-sufficient. I don't know why I think that exactly but I don't think she wants to be "owned" by her dad over the money he might give her. I expect Dick would demand a lot of her attention too. Maybe this is all projection on my part, but that is what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatedustbin;2576250;
    Here is my two cents...

Bet you that Dick will end up with his own reality show on some network somewhere...bet he will win...bet he is bad with money...bet Danielle won't talk to him regardless.
    The way he cooks and cleans, I think he'd be a perfect co-host for Martha Stewart.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by ihatedustbin;2576250;
    Here is my two cents...

Perhaps I am on my own here, but despite her immaturity, she seems pretty stubbornly self-sufficient. I don't know why I think that exactly but I don't think she wants to be "owned" by her dad over the money he might give her. I expect Dick would demand a lot of her attention too. Maybe this is all projection on my part, but that is what I see.
    I definitely agree that Dick will wind up on somekind of show of his own or even a movie of somekind. We haven't seen the last of Dick Donato that's forsure. He's already "in" with the rock groups and a lot of famous people so he's got his foot in the door in my opinion. I wish he would tell Dani he will give her money "if" she goes to somekind of counseling with him. She really has some deep down issues that need to be dealt with. It's just not normal to hate everybody.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2576035;
    I wonder, if she wins, if he'll ask her to help out Vincent for college $$...and what she'll say. Of course Vincent seems to be no big fan of hers so why should she? My impression is she doesn't really know him...maybe a half brother from a later relationship?
    Blood is thicker than water. They both lived with their grandmother. Dani hasn't even spoken to her minister grandmother either. It seems she turned her back on all of them. I suspect that when someone criticize her even legitmately she turns on them. Dani has only said that she would spend the money on car and traveling. She is homeless, since her boyfriend returned home. What about buying a condo or returning to school. Dick was the one who said that he would pay for her college not her. Dani would run thru the money and have nothing to show for it except some tourist pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by BBNewbie07;2576075;
    That kinda made me mad last night when they were talking about the trip to Europe & Daniele said, "But, not together!"
    They've just spent two months joined at the hip. My father is my favorite person in the world, but I can see where she's coming from-- they've had enough quality time for now!

But she does have this way of saying things to him so it just cuts as deeply as possible... she could have laughed a little or something. I'm sure he's ready for a break from her too-- doesn't mean he's not committed to the relationship.

I like both Dick and Danielle. It doesn't matter to me which one wins. I am just happy they both made it to the end. Danielle imo is immature, however most girls her age are. I think if Danielle wins the money she probably will waste it. If she does she will have nobody to blame but herself.

Dick I think will have more success with the money. Dick may not be the standard idea of a dad. I will say he has always had Danielle's back in this competition. It's not possible for every dad to be A Cosby dad or a Father knows best dad(gosh I just dated myself,lol) I have no worries for Danielle and her brother when and if Dick wins.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2576541;
    I like both Dick and Danielle. It doesn't matter to me which one wins. I am just happy they both made it to the end. Danielle imo is immature, however most girls her age are. I think if Danielle wins the money she probably will waste it. If she does she will have nobody to blame but herself.

Dick I think will have more success with the money. Dick may not be the standard idea of a dad. I will say he has always had Danielle's back in this competition. It's not possible for every dad to be A Cosby dad or a Father knows best dad(gosh I just dated myself,lol) I have no worries for Danielle and her brother when and if Dick wins.
    I still have some doubts about Dani, but from the recent conversations she's had with her Dad, I now think she might actually be OK if she gets 1st or
    2nd (after a bit of a pout fest if she gets 2nd). She said to him when they were talking about cars that if she got 1st, she'd buy a new car, but if she got 2nd, she'd probably buy a used car. That's the most reasonable and logical thing I've heard her say in a while! She already knows ED will pay for her college if he wins. She's really in a win/win situation.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'm actually kinda sad right now...this is the last night I can watch Dick/Dani on the live feeds......I felt this way last year too....you spend 3 months with someone...sometimes morning, noon and night and now its all about to be cut off.....Its the beginning of the withdrawal symptoms....slightly painful....all the communal bonding I made with everyone here on the FORT...other reality shows aren't quite the same as the 24/7 Big Brother....

Many a morning I went through this after doing this for most of the night...

I've enjoyed it all........

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

bbnbama, That's sad, but I totally agree! The one thing I really missed this year was all of the evictees on House Calls and the Early Show (thanks, a lot, Amber!). Hopefully, once it's over Tuesday, we'll get the final 2 (or 3) on all of those shows that have been banned for now, so it doesn't have to ends just yet! (But, I'm also a Survivor fan, so I'm looking forward to Thursday night. But, it's not even close to the same as BB, since it's all pre-taped).

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast