Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2576035;
    I wonder, if she wins, if he'll ask her to help out Vincent for college $$...and what she'll say. Of course Vincent seems to be no big fan of hers so why should she? My impression is she doesn't really know him...maybe a half brother from a later relationship?
    FYI...Vincent is older (23) and they have the same parents.

Did you all see last night when Dick said only one. more. day. and Dani said, ooohhh noooo, another whole daaaayyyy, and Dick kept telling her only one more day left?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

how much ya'll wanna bet dick's buddies at the bar have hung up a huge copy of a screen cap of him with jameka's hair net blow dry thingie on his head?

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2576058;
    Did you all see last night when Dick said only one. more. day. and Dani said, ooohhh noooo, another whole daaaayyyy, and Dick kept telling her only one more day left?
    she has to be right, no matter what. he could say something is mauve and she'd argue and say it's pink.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bha;2576044;
    I do not care what either would do with the money if they win the $500K, that is not my business and I should not base my decision on who should win the big money. If it were anyone else in the F2 with either you would not even consider this as a big question toward your decision. If you won that kind of money you would not want anyone trying to tell you what to do with the money and if you should win based on what you will do with the winnings whether it is internet folks or anyone else. I know some folks would anyway but it shouldn't matter. I'm just happy these two are in the F2 and whoever wins the big money, good for them. I wish them both well and good luck in the future.
    Ah, but that's because you are happy they are both in the F2. For those of us who dislike them our goal is to figure out how to make them most miserable. Not nice, I know, but then they aren't nice. No argument they are both strong competitors. If you are awarding it solely on game play it's 50/50 in my opinion...they are both good at comps, and at certain kinds of strategy, and neither one plays a good social game, for different reasons. So as long as neither one is clearly the better player, might as well award the prize in a way that furthers our goals. Your goals are different.

Thanks, Daria, for the info on Vincent. Well, then, maybe if she won she'd pay for community college for him. Unless she hears he took Dick's side in their earlier fight.

Ah, nothing brings a father and daughter together like talking about their favorite hair dressers.

That kinda made me mad last night when they were talking about the trip to Europe & Daniele said, "But, not together!"

bha

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2576065;
    Ah, but that's because you are happy they are both in the F2. For those of us who dislike them our goal is to figure out how to make them most miserable. Not nice, I know, but then they aren't nice. No argument they are both strong competitors. If you are awarding it solely on game play it's 50/50 in my opinion...they are both good at comps, and at certain kinds of strategy, and neither one plays a good social game, for different reasons. So as long as neither one is clearly the better player, might as well award the prize in a way that furthers our goals. Your goals are different.

Thanks, Daria, for the info on Vincent. Well, then, maybe if she won she'd pay for community college for him. Unless she hears he took Dick's side in their earlier fight.
    I buy that and understand what you are saying.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

dick says 25 hours and 16 minutes to go ...

FORT Fogey

It's just amazing.. I'm reading all these posts and almost all agree that if Danielle wins she will NOT share the money with Dick and Vincent.

Talk about selfish ! (of course we don't know the turn of the future events)

And practically no one doubts that if Dick wins the money he will give Danielle a large portion of the winnings (maybe indirectly by paying for college which I doubt Danielle will attend after becoming "famous")..

My question in this case is.. Being as selfish and as spoled...Does she deserve the money at all if Dick wins?

(I know, I know,, It's Dick's business to decide ,,, Just hypothetically asking

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast