Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/17 Live Feed Discussion

It's going to get ugly between them though, guaranteed. They're both sidestepping any detailed talk of what to do depending on who wins, because they both know the other won't like their thoughts on the subject.

I'll be waiting for the post-finale explosion stories on TMZ...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

'She my American Idol' SoStacieFan's Avatar

ON TMZ?

Are you serious? LOL
    For some reason I have a strong dislike for hip-hop/rap music.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gameon;2575920;
    I agree with all of the above. If Dick controls the $$$, it is better spent.
    I really have to wonder about this... He is 44 and doesn't seem at all settled... That he is still living a hand to mouth "wild life" in an apartment at his age, doesn't give me that much confidence in HIS financial choices... And then thinking about moving back in with his mother?????

I wish there could be someway to put the proceeds in a trust, for whichever of them wins...

I found it interesting, the brief while I watched AfterDark last night, that there is 'something' regarding the money they are not allowed to talk about...

That's the only bit of interesting information I got that didn't involve the complete trashing of all the other house guests...

I still vote "none of the above"!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

i vote NONE of the above as well - i vowed to cancel my tiVo recordings of the show because D&D are the final two. BUT i do want to see eric's reveal and the houseguests response to that, anyway .... it would have been a much more interesting finale had ANYONE else been there, for sure. what a disappointing ending to BB.

Ok - i wanted to not just rant on that but actually comment on the conversation above - i am pulling for dick because i don't think he'll see a penny OR danielle again if she wins. in this situation, the best i can hope for is to hear all of us comment on how ANNOYED she is that her father WON! i mean think about it ...

A) think about one of your parents winning a huge prize like this
    B) compare to danielle's reaction of dick winning
    C) clap your hands and say YEAH!

probably my final post for this series, thank you all for the company and conversation!!!

xoxo bridget
    TV is chewing gum for the eyes. - Frank Lloyd Wright

If Dani wins then the money is hers to do as she wishes so I am less concerned about her sharing with Dick as much as I am worried that if she wins then she will have no contact because she doesn't need anything from him.

If Dick wins, I think it is great that he wants to help out both his kids. I do worry about Dani being upset at first and then getting over it and having an expectation that he helps her out a lot. As I recall, the issue that she had with him the last time she quit talking to him was money related. She borrowed from him and then he asked for it back. So, it kind of goes back to her sense of entitlement...

Oh, big brother, I am really torn as to who I prefer to win.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetta;2575970;
    Ok - i wanted to not just rant on that but actually comment on the conversation above - i am pulling for dick because i don't think he'll see a penny OR danielle again if she wins. in this situation, the best i can hope for is to hear all of us comment on how ANNOYED she is that her father WON! i mean think about it ...

xoxo bridget
    That is certainly a possibility, but then I think, why is that necessarily a bad thing?

If their rift is that deep, it is better to get on with their own lives... A parent/child bond is not a requirement for living a life...

The child didn't ask to be born, and the parents may well have not "expected" that same arrival... And so it goes...

Stuff happens, we shouldn't demand anyone live their lives according to any Leave it to Beaver "formula"... NOT in this day and age...

And I still say Dick has stepped up to the plate WAY to late... Then again, better late than never, but he can't "make it so" in three months on national Television...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Daniele is coloring Dick's hair with the red highlights......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I've been rooting for Dick since day one. I really really hope he wins!

As far as how either one will react if the other wins...

If Dick wins, Daniele is going to have a s**t fit one way or another.

On the other hand, if Daniele wins, I can see nothing but hugs and smiles coming out of Dick.

We'll see!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wonder, if she wins, if he'll ask her to help out Vincent for college $$...and what she'll say. Of course Vincent seems to be no big fan of hers so why should she? My impression is she doesn't really know him...maybe a half brother from a later relationship?

bha

I do not care what either would do with the money if they win the $500K, that is not my business and I should not base my decision on who should win the big money. If it were anyone else in the F2 with either you would not even consider this as a big question toward your decision. If you won that kind of money you would not want anyone trying to tell you what to do with the money and if you should win based on what you will do with the winnings whether it is internet folks or anyone else. I know some folks would anyway but it shouldn't matter. I'm just happy these two are in the F2 and whoever wins the big money, good for them. I wish them both well and good luck in the future.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast