+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/17 Live Feed Transcripts

9/17 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

BB Transcriber Appreciation Thread
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: 9/17 Live Feed Transcripts

Dick talking to the camera saying "Vincent-whats the Jets score? I want to know tomorrow"

Dick and Dani both talking about how excited they are to see other actual human beings tomorrow...to get their cell phones.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

They are both talking about they wonder what movies have come out, what music is popular now....Dick is still wondering about the Jets games...

Daniele can't wait to see animals....

They both can't believe it'll all be over tomorrow......

They are both talking about being in the food service industry how in training they were required to learn different types of foods.

Dani said when she worked at Houston's she had to learn all the different types of lettuce-iceberg, raddichio, kale, etc....they had to train in the kitchen and she almost passed out when she was training in the kitchen...they both are saying how the cooks have a really tough time and you should always be nice to the cooks...

Dick was saying when he worked at the Beverly Wilshire they made you learn and taste all the different teas they have for their tea services..he said he hated it....

Dani thinks the votes will be 6-1 in Dick's favor (possibly a 7-0 vote)

Dick thinks it will be a 4-3 vote going either way

Dani thinks Eric will vote for Dick which means that Jess would vote for Dick...Amber will vote for Dick because Dani told her during the jury questions that she didn't want Amber's vote....

Dani thinks by the questions the jury asked that they went easier on Dick than on her...

Dick said it doesn't matter...one of us gets $500,0000-the other gets $50,000 and they don't get dogsh*t.........

Dick and Dani at the table playing War and Dick said Dani's first word was a combo of 2 words but she strung them together...it was "hidad".....Dick had come home from work and Vincent said "Hi Dad" and Dani repeated what Vincent had said........

Dick telling Vincent:

Tomorrow bring his Mac computer, his charger for his phone, his Cheetah jacket and Dani wants some gum!

They are discussing when they are going to be paid...Dani said she thought she remembered reading that you would get all or part of your stipend at the wrap party...They both said they figured everyone would get some of their money because everyone was probably hurting for cash except Jen.....

Dani also says she thought that if you didn't show up for the wrap party then you wouldn't get any money........

They both mentioned that they thought BB had gotten the idea of rivals from the reality show "High School Reunions" of which neither one of them had ever watched (neither did I...)

Talking about BB could do a theme for Wizard of Oz like they did for Alice in Wonderland...
    Last edited by bbnbama; 09-18-2007 at 03:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread