+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/16 Screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/16 Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar;2575434;
    Dani stated several times that the issues she has with her dad are serious. She also stated that she would not discuss them in the house in public. He came to the show knowing what was going on. She was essentially tricked into being stuck with her dad for the summer, on TV, after the show had begun and she had made all the arrangements to be gone for the summer.

I guarantee that most people would react similarly if their Dad was Dick. Just this evening he referred to another house guest as a c*** in front of his daughter. That plus the spitting, farting, belching, spitting, obnoxious random screaming, ongoing disrespect for other people, and naming himself as EVIL and styling himself to fit the name..........all of that would send most peoples children over the edge. So if Dani is a ble to deal with all the above mentioned "quirks" of her Dad in public, what on earth is the "serious issues". Give her a break, she is 21, immature and after all, his child. She will learn over time. She has potential, he does not unless he undergoes serious changes.

The photos are nice.

They both been trying out for the show for years, they both knew they were going to be on the show together.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2575856;
    They both been trying out for the show for years, they both knew they were going to be on the show together.
    What makes you think that?

From what I have seen in recent interviews -
    they saw each other at the tryouts (although they weren't talking at the time). They have tried out separately during different seasons.

Dick 'text'ed a message to Danielle last time when he saw her there joking about being on together - but she never responded.

So, from what I have heard - I deduct they both 'applied' - and were chosen separately, although CBS knew about them as family and selected them for that reason. So, when they announced the 'enemies' - I think Danielle had a pretty good idea who it was going to be.

I don't think they really knew ahead of time, but once the twist was announced - they knew who else it was going to be.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964
    Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2579684;
    From what I have seen in recent interviews -
    they saw each other at the tryouts (although they weren't talking at the time). They have tried out separately during different seasons.

Dick 'text'ed a message to Danielle last time when he saw her there joking about being on together - but she never responded.

So, from what I have heard - I deduct they both 'applied' - and were chosen separately, although CBS knew about them as family and selected them for that reason. So, when they announced the 'enemies' - I think Danielle had a pretty good idea who it was going to be.

I don't think they really knew ahead of time, but once the twist was announced - they knew who else it was going to be.
    Here's something I read in an article in regard to them both trying out before for BB:

How long until you started working together?
    DICK: We started playing together within an hour of me walking down the stairs, if that. We went into the bathroom and aligned at that time to play together until the end. We knew we could trust each other, and neither one of us was gonna turn on the other. I was a finalist [to be on BB] in season 5, and Daniele was going to be my supposed secret partner in season 6, and we didn't get on the show either year. And so this year I said, Let's go back to our season 6 strategy, which is play together and go with the flow, see what happens, and make moves together.

When you were up for season 6, I assume you were talking to each other.
    DANIELE: Yeah, that was over two years ago. [Laughs] We were actually friends.
    Last edited by bbnbama; 09-20-2007 at 11:53 PM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123