Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: 9/16 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2574858;
    Poor Dick. He looks so all alone in that hot tub. I just want to go there and talk to him so he won't be so bored.
    I've thought the same thing dagwood.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Surely each can see (including Dani) that neither might be around without the other. Hope they start talking more. Maybe Dani just needed her pouty time.

Dani still asleep.

Dick in backyard wanting to know who won the Jets game. When he gets out he wants a newspaper (sports section) and want to know current events like if Bush has been impeached or not. He comments that we only have one more year of him left.

Damn! I'm sorry I went to sleep so early last night!

I was waiting for the big blowup. Knew it would happen. And it won't be the last, I bet. I hope Dani takes some Psych courses with the money.

With the D's as the final two, a lot of people are going to come away from this show either dissatisfied, bitter, or ultimately saddened that there was no big family hug at the end. Or anytime soon after, I predict...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Don't forget this money isn't coming tax free. The winner will end up paying about 150 G's in state and federal taxes leaving about 350,000. Which granted ain't hay. But if Dick wins, which is what everyone seems to think, Dani will get 50,000 and Dick will have to give Vincent 50,000 to even it out leaving him about 300,000 for that trip to Ireland. I hope he spends every dime on himself and goes to every pub in Dublin.

Dick just changed clothes and walked through Dani's BR (where she is sleeping) on his way downstairs.

After he walked out, he said "Is she going to sleep all day?" and sighed...

I think she's been up once or twice today for about an hour total. I think she's staying in bed to avoid having to talk to Dick.

Dick went outside to smoke and started coughing pretty bad. He said "Bleep, I need to quit smoking. Really."
    Ain't Love Grand!

Give the guy a newspaper! What possible difference could it make?! He'd probably have some interesting comments about the news. It's not like he'd be kept from all this interesting interaction if he had something to read.

Dick comforting Danielle is suddenly more compelling than what the producers & editors could pull together for the network show.
    Last edited by alia618; 09-16-2007 at 09:52 PM.

LOL Oven fire... BB makes them move outside. The kitchen's all smoky. D&D fuss because their dinner is ready

Danielle fussing about the jury questions. Apparently at one point Dick said that he did all the dirty work. Eric's question was to tell three reasons why the other person didn't deserve to be in the final two. (Good question to piss Danielle off with!!) Danielle says she could only come up with one reason.

Danielle told Amber that she doesn't want her vote.

Dick thinks Jen's question wasn't her own and didn't deserve a response. He implies she was coached.

At some point they had to give reasons why the jury members didn't belong in the final two.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast