Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

9/15 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.
    Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.
    If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy or individual contestant threads.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 10 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...week-10-a.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.
    If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here.
    There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks!

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Re: 9/15 Live Feed Discussion

Anyone know what time the jury will be asking questions tonight? Will we be able to watch it?

Right now D&D are hanging out separately.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

no, we don't get to see the jury questions, unfortunately. as for when it happens, bb decides when, we have no idea. as with the competitions, all we will know is when they come back from trivia talking about it. and i'm sure they're going to have LOTS to complain about. i envision dick being angry and daniele pouting about what was asked/insinuated. i don't expect the jury to be kind.

Sometimes you can pick up on what was asked by listening to the final two discussing the questions.
    I guess they don't want the feed watchers to see in case it gives them an indication of how the jury will vote, particularly this season given Eric's role.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Well, they only have 3 hrs 40 mins to answer questions before BBAD starts. Maybe they'll let us watch it there...

Dani's worried about the timing of everything. She doesn't like the fact that the jury has two full days to discuss D&D's answers before voting live. Thank God we won't have to watch her on the feeds if she loses. Talk about a pout-fest!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Dani will have an all out hissy fit. I still want Dick to win, he will better spend the money. I'm afraid with Dani's age she will blow it in no time. I know.. cause my husband and I had a big some of money at an early age and blew it all to hell.

Too bad we can't see the jury questioning on the live feeds. I imagine it will be brutal.

I don't know why I thought this, but I thought the jury questions were live, weren't they last year just before the vote?

Dick's questions will be about his behavior and betraying others.
    Danielle's questions will be about separating herself away from the others with Nick, and betraying others.

What am I missing, besides the vile bitterness of the jury?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2574146;
    I don't know why I thought this, but I thought the jury questions were live, weren't they last year just before the vote?

Dick's questions will be about his behavior and betraying others.
    Danielle's questions will be about separating herself away from the others with Nick, and betraying others.

What am I missing, besides the vile bitterness of the jury?
    If I'm remembering correctly, the jury asks their questions by satellite tonight, and then they vote live on Tuesday's show. That gives them 2 days to discuss it in sequester(interesting), and 2 days for Eric to work his magic as America's Playa.

For the past several days D and D have gone to bed, then woken up very late/very early, then gone to bed early at night, etc. I was worrying that it would affect their play, but then D won two comps anyway.

FORT Newbie

Have they had the jury questions yet?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast