Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.
    Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.
    If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy or individual contestant threads.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy for week 10 thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...week-10-a.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.
    If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here.
    There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

Thanks!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fanatic

Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Dick and Dani are still up playing cards at the table. They are laughing and joking. Dani must have got over being upset with herself over losing.

Dani is quizzing Dick on house guest and he really doesn't know them that well. Tonights comp is going to be a nail bitter.

FORT Fanatic

5am BB time and they are still playing cards. Dani is quizzing Dick on HG's. Zach is sleeping. He just rolled over and I think he let a big one rip. Dick would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;2570836;
    Dani is quizzing Dick on house guest and he really doesn't know them that well. Tonights comp is going to be a nail bitter.
    Why didn't Dick let Dani win?

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;2570836;

At least Dick has Dani to help him with this. Poor Zach has nobody and I don't think he knows the HG's all that well either. Dick has one thing in his favor...he can read people pretty well. So, he might get lucky.

I'm glad to see Dani out of her funk. I knew she just had to brood about it for awhile. I'd probably still be brooding! LOL....

Can someone tell me a couple of the things she's quizzed him on? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Girly18;2571080;
    Why didn't Dick let Dani win?

Usually, for the second part, they do it one at a time....I'm not sure Dick didn't try to throw it to her, but he had no way of knowing what her time..etc....would be.

Geez, after tonight's show, I hope the two left talk to each other, or it could be a loooooooong next several days.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2571081;
    Can someone tell me a couple of the things she's quizzed him on? Thanks!
    I am not sure about today but last night it was along the lines of:
    Which former house guest told the most lies?
    Which former house guest was more likely to hit her daughter then her dog?
    Which former house guest was voted sexiest in the bunny suit?
    Which former house guest used fake tanner when they first came in the house?
    Which house guest had the smallest weiner?

There were also several used to disparage former house guest such as Jen , Carol, Mike, etc...

It was more about having fun last night then serious questions but that may have changed today.

In the past this final challenge has been more along the lines of "which house guest said the following....." and they have to pick between two, correct. Like who said they would rather poke out their eye then have to vote for Mike in the final 2. Was it Will or Janelle?

Does anyone else think Zach is trying a small amount of “quiet intimidation” of his own? He keeps sitting next to Dani but not talking to her. She has admitted that he makes her uncomfortable & she doesn’t want to be in the house alone with him. Maybe he knows that & is hovering around her to rattle her nerves, make her uncomfortable, maybe break her concentration which in turn breaks Dick’s concentration when she starts whining to him about it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast