Closed Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Is Dick in that bed? I can't tell. Those covers seem like someones breathing under there but then they could just be a pile of blankets! LOL

They all went back in and his nails were peeking out the side of the covers. Now there is a bit of tattoo. No sign of the other two though. They all went in and Dick sleeping appears to be a highlight. He must have some serious fans to warrant 4 feeds on him asleep, or maybe I am missing something? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by pms59;2571236;
    I hate the black nail polish Dick wears. That is soooo childish on a 44year old. That's something a 15-17 year old would wear and that's about how old Dick acts. No wonder he can't be a father to Dani, he's not mature enough.
    Of the many problems I have with Dick, that's not one of them. I don't begrudge anyone the right to play with their appearance. (Personally, I don't understand why people feel the need to pierce things other than their ears, but it's not my place to judge.)

It's all just theater to me.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2571248;
    They all went back in and his nails were peeking out the side of the covers. Now there is a bit of tattoo. No sign of the other two though. They all went in and Dick sleeping appears to be a highlight. He must have some serious fans to warrant 4 feeds on him asleep, or maybe I am missing something? haha.
    Ha! I see the tattoos now! I wish he hadn't stayed up so late last night he needs to be fresh for tonight. LOL

It is so quite in the BB house - not a sound I keep checking my speakers to make sure they work.

Quote Originally Posted by DCDiva;2571253;
    Ha! I see the tattoos now! I wish he hadn't stayed up so late last night he needs to be fresh for tonight. LOL
    Oh please, that man is a vampire, he needs no sleep. he can rock the challenge on little sleep because it is his lifestyle and it works for him in this place. I think Zach is gonna totally choke and D2 in the finals. (i am pulling for Zach though!)

Did you see them walk into the house from being outside, they were like zombies. Also, I noticed that the lockdown was not so a cleaning crew could come in, hahaha....sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by pms59;2571236;
    I hate the black nail polish Dick wears. That is soooo childish on a 44year old. That's something a 15-17 year old would wear and that's about how old Dick acts. No wonder he can't be a father to Dani, he's not mature enough.
    It's actually the style these days to paint your fingernails black. A lot of Hollywood stars are doing it.......of all ages.

But it's been the style for rockers like himself for YEARS.

Yeah, I love the black nail polish. I have no problem with it at all.
    Last edited by veeru; 09-13-2007 at 04:07 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2571081;
    Can someone tell me a couple of the things she's quizzed him on? Thanks!
    Hi Katgib

She asked him what Amber's daughter's name and dog's name was and whether Eric's brother was older or younger. Same about Dustin's brother. How old Jessica's brother was and what his occupation was and where. Alot of facts about the HG's. She also asked some questions regarding how different HG's would finish certain sentences. I didn't get to hear many of them because I had to leave early this morning and can't remember any of them right offhand. Sorry.

Wow! Partytime at the BB house, eh? 2 cams on Dick with pillow over his head sleeping and 2 on Dani sleeping.

Closed Thread