Closed Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 194

Thread: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey veeru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Marcos, TX
    Posts
    1,025

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2571191;
    Does anyone else think Zach is trying a small amount of “quiet intimidation” of his own? He keeps sitting next to Dani but not talking to her. She has admitted that he makes her uncomfortable & she doesn’t want to be in the house alone with him. Maybe he knows that & is hovering around her to rattle her nerves, make her uncomfortable, maybe break her concentration which in turn breaks Dick’s concentration when she starts whining to him about it.
    I don't think that at all. Daniele is the one choosing not to talk to him. And what an indirect way that would be to affect Dick. And Zach is not even sitting next to them right now, he's off a little further away by the laundry or the teacup.

    They are on lockdown, they all have to be outside.

  2. #12
    FORT Fan ProudTVJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In this Mad Mad World
    Posts
    182

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    who was in the room full of people on the feeds, did anyone catch that?

    Do you think they are on outside lockout, because they are sneeking people into the house?

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey VelvetHugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,496

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    Quote Originally Posted by ProudTVJunkie;2571214;
    who was in the room full of people on the feeds, did anyone catch that?

    Do you think they are on outside lockout, because they are sneeking people into the house?
    They are setting up for the live show. For some reason they have them on lockdown outside instead of the HOH room. Things that make ya go hmmm!

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey my3boyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,283

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2571191;
    Does anyone else think Zach is trying a small amount of “quiet intimidation” of his own? He keeps sitting next to Dani but not talking to her. She has admitted that he makes her uncomfortable & she doesn’t want to be in the house alone with him. Maybe he knows that & is hovering around her to rattle her nerves, make her uncomfortable, maybe break her concentration which in turn breaks Dick’s concentration when she starts whining to him about it.
    I wouldn't want to be alone in the house with him either. I did not know why people were saying Zach was wierd. I really did not watch the feeds. I would just read some parts. Anyway, then after what Dick is saying that Zach said about Jessica's panties creeps me out if indeed Zach did say it. If that is true then I can see why Dani would not like being alone in the house with him.

  5. #15
    FORT Fanatic jennyp220's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    454

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    I am sure this has been addressed ad nauseum, but do they have anything planned for them to do today? i mean before the show tonight. It is on that blue screen and I was wondering if something interesting was going on at all...
    poor zach looked miserable out there. aw.

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,087

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2571221;
    They are setting up for the live show. For some reason they have them on lockdown outside instead of the HOH room. Things that make ya go hmmm!
    They are probably setting up the HOH room to be part of the final HOH? It will have to be somewhere besides the living room.

    The silence is deafening. I wouldn't want to be in the house alone with any of them. Well, maybe Nick..... LOL

  7. #17
    FORT Fanatic jennyp220's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    454

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    Never mind, they are back and Zach is reading bleach and the Ds are sleeping on the couch.

    I would deal with being in the house alone with Amber the most. Her ignorance and general delusional outlook on life could be really amusing.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,087

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2571226;
    I am sure this has been addressed ad nauseum, but do they have anything planned for them to do today? i mean before the show tonight. It is on that blue screen and I was wondering if something interesting was going on at all...
    poor zach looked miserable out there. aw.
    What you see is what the rest of the season will be. Well, if D/D are the final two you might get some interesting conversations but this is it pretty much.

    Zach would look that way regardless of who was left in the house. He isolated himself from everyone by being creepy and weird. What's amazing to me is that people weren't as weirded out by Erick. Especially after Jessica woke up and caught him sitting by her bed staring at her.

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey pms59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    958

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    I hate the black nail polish Dick wears. That is soooo childish on a 44year old. That's something a 15-17 year old would wear and that's about how old Dick acts. No wonder he can't be a father to Dani, he's not mature enough.

  10. #20
    FORT Fanatic jennyp220's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    454

    Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

    Quote Originally Posted by DCDiva;2571234;
    What you see is what the rest of the season will be. Well, if D/D are the final two you might get some interesting conversations but this is it pretty much.

    Zach would look that way regardless of who was left in the house. He isolated himself from everyone by being creepy and weird. What's amazing to me is that people weren't as weirded out by Erick. Especially after Jessica woke up and caught him sitting by her bed staring at her.

    I agree that Zach is kind of "off", I just think it is something he can't help but wishes he could. Everyone in the house had something I found kind of repulsive, but I think those kinds of things are magnified in the manufactured environment in that house. I really feel like Zach is kind of an outsider in life but not a bad person, just does not know how to get to that normal realm of social interaction and his attempts are really out there for sure. I think Dick would eventually talk to Zach if they are left there. Dani would avoid him as much as possible I bet and tend to her ends. Erik seemed a bit off to me too, all that I love you Jessica stuff weirded me out. shudder. I actually believed he liked her, though, especially as he would never have a shot at her outside the house.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.