+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/12 Live Feed Transcripts

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

9/12 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

BB Transcriber Appreciation Thread

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: 9/12 Live Feed Transcripts

Dick and Daniele were chatting in the kitchen. Discussion about the next portion of the comp. Zach's asleep.

Daniele just left to go to bed and Dick is pondering. He looks exhuasted.

Everyone is still asleep.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Still sleeping. I bet they sleep for the rest of the day. Get up to eat dinner and then go back to sleep.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Dani is basically being her usual miserable self.
    She was playing cards with Dick and said it'll be boring if one of them leaves and she doesn't want to be stuck in the house with Zach.

Zach comes in, Dick called to DR, Dani walks off.

Dani washes some of her clothes in the shower and hangs them to dry.
    Sits at kitchen counter throwing her 'bitch glare' at the camera.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Daniele's in the kitchen, Zach sitting at the counter eating. Neither are talking to the other.

FORT Newbie

Not sure what happened,I missed the beginning. Dick and Daniele were in the bedroom for a few minutes. Then while Zach was in the kitchen doing his dishes, Dick came in bitching about the competition. He went back into the bedroom saying something about all the cameras and looking at what happened; not 5 days from now, but before the next competition.

I didn't catch it all either, but I think Dick was talking about the blue ball in Jameka's tube during the Fast Forward episode POV.
    Not sure why he'd bring that up now unless he was asked about it in the DR.
    He shouts that they have so many effin' camera's they should be able to see what happened and that they're effin' retards.

Says they should review things at the time, not five days later and says someone should tell Zach he didn't win that POV.
    "That's Numberwang!"

All four feeds on Zach, sitting on the bed and playing with his gloves. Or a sock, I'm not sure.

He gets up!

And lays back down, picking up his shell (?), just staring at it. It's not even a pretty shell, but he stares nonetheless. No sign of Dick or Dani, I can't even hear them in the background anywhere.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

all 4 cams of zach laying in bed, not sure if he is asleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast