Closed Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Re: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by Nik;2569689;
    I am SOOO glad Zach won. But Part III will be tough. It's all about how well you know the previous houseguests and Zach was a social pariah for most of the game. He could easily lose there.

I'm also assuming Dani is too self absorbed to have gotten to really know anyone, so maybe she should throw Part II to Dick. He might be better than both Dani and Zach in Part III. What do you guys think?
    I think Dani was really wrapped up in hanging with Nick the first few weeks, to almost the complete exclusion of all the other houseguests. Other HG even talked to her about it at times.

Dick might be the better option against Zach for that final competition.

(I'm rooting for Zach to win HOH though.)
    Ain't Love Grand!

With or without BB's help they should have an advantage, just because there are two of them to coach either, and combine knowledge. They only need that one win either way, and I hope they get it. Not because I dislike Zach or don't think he's done well, but because I think they've played really well and deserve some acknowledgement for it. Maybe they didn't play in a way everyone liked and respected, but it was enough to see them to F3 (and at least one of them to F2). They were a threat from the beginning, disliked by many, but still managed to win comps and stay in the house. I'm afraid this jury is going to ignore the game play and vote on sheer emotion. If that happens, Zach wins by a landslide if he makes F2.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2569704;
    I think Dani was really wrapped up in hanging with Nick the first few weeks, to almost the complete exclusion of all the other houseguests. Other HG even talked to her about it at times.

Dick might be the better option against Zach for that final competition.

(I'm rooting for Zach to win HOH though.)
    I think everyone is underestimating Daniele. She is very smart in a sharp, know the facts kind of way. She may be self-absorbed, but she's very smart. You can be both

I think Zach's already in F2, no?

No... they still have 2 more comps to see who gets HoH. The new HoH decides who they will go into the final 2 with.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2569708;
    I think everyone is underestimating Daniele. She is very smart in a sharp, know the facts kind of way. She may be self-absorbed, but she's very smart. You can be both
    I completely agree. She's very smart and I don't think she's self-absorbed (someone else said that I think). But I do think she didn't try very hard to get to know early HGs because of always hanging with Nick.

So, IF the final challenge is about how well they got to know their own housemates from the current season, she could be at a disadvatage with Kail, Mike, Carole, Joe questions.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Isn't Danielle great at houseguest trivia? If so, then it looks like this show's over. Danielle and Dick final two. It almost seems like a BB setup to me. Of course Zach would win the endurance (esp since it involved cold water and we know Danielle doesn't do well with that), then of course Dick lets Danielle win the second comp so she'll go to the finals with Zach, competing in something she's good at. It seems to me that BB wants a Dani win. I don't care-- don't get me wrong-- I haven't been able to find anyone to really root for the whole season... I'm SOOOO FRUUUUUSTRAAAAAAED at this season... and yet depressed it's already over.

Nik

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2569713;
    So, IF the final challenge is about how well they got to know their own housemates from the current season, she could be at a disadvatage with Kail, Mike, Carole, Joe questions.
    Which is why they won't give her any of those. BB will probably ask her questions from Nick, her dad, herself, her boyfriend at home, and her imaginary friend when she was a kid

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2569706;
    They only need that one win either way, and I hope they get it. Not because I dislike Zach or don't think he's done well, but because I think they've played really well and deserve some acknowledgement for it. Maybe they didn't play in a way everyone liked and respected, but it was enough to see them to F3 (and at least one of them to F2). They were a threat from the beginning, disliked by many, but still managed to win comps and stay in the house. I'm afraid this jury is going to ignore the game play and vote on sheer emotion. If that happens, Zach wins by a landslide if he makes F2.

Totally agree with you, Katydyd. Zach sat back for weeks and did nothing. The Ds have had to truly play this game from day 1. They've avoided eviction several times and managed to keep each other in the game all the way to final 3. ED's tactics may not be to everyone's liking, but they work. And the way the jury house is shaping up, the vote will be purely emotional if neither D makes F2.

And personally, I think that the way he cried with Dani won that last POV is proof that he's not the heartless monster he's playing on TV. He's doing it all for strategy. Do I think he's capable of being that way in real life? Yes, absolutely. But does he go out of his way to be a jerk? Naw, I think he's basically a pretty decent guy.

HGs are still sleeping. C'mon, BB! Wake them up already!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;2569714;
    Isn't Danielle great at houseguest trivia? If so, then it looks like this show's over. Danielle and Dick final two.
    You are probably right. But then again stranger things have happened. Amber beat Danielle in Power of 10 and nobody saw that coming.

Closed Thread