Closed Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Re: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by XO_Sunflower_OX;2569671;
    Zach said his shoulder and hip was hurting. Dick was in pain and exhausted. Dani made them both something to eat and drink and told them how well they did. Dick and Dani were still up this morning when I loaded my feeds but went to bed shortly after. All are asleep now.

Thanks! And Gagi..thank you, as well!

Well, it was nice of Dani to fix them a hot meal.

I wonder what time the 2nd leg of the HOH comp is going to be. Probably later tonight if they have to build an elaborate set-up, right?

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2569664;
    Did you actually see her fall off? I DVR'd BBAD, and she was on the carrot before a commercial break. When we came back she was looking for towels. How the heck could Showtime miss the biggest moment in the BB season? I was really disappointed. I had to watch it on another website.
    No, and that's part of what I mean. One minute she was standing there, her whole body shaking almost like she was convulsing, cut to break, we come back and she's off, crying. Even though I'm a DD fan (maybe because?) I was actually glad to see her down. If BB did cause the malfunction, it was OK by me. There's no way she would have lasted much longer, and as bad as she was shaking, if she had stayed longer out of sheer will, she looked like she might have ended up with hypothermia

Nik

I am SOOO glad Zach won. But Part III will be tough. It's all about how well you know the previous houseguests and Zach was a social pariah for most of the game. He could easily lose there.

I'm also assuming Dani is too self absorbed to have gotten to really know anyone, so maybe she should throw Part II to Dick. He might be better than both Dani and Zach in Part III. What do you guys think?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2569682;
    No, and that's part of what I mean. One minute she was standing there, her whole body shaking almost like she was convulsing, cut to break, we come back and she's off, crying. Even though I'm a DD fan (maybe because?) I was actually glad to see her down. If BB did cause the malfunction, it was OK by me. There's no way she would have lasted much longer, and as bad as she was shaking, if she had stayed longer out of sheer will, she looked like she might have ended up with hypothermia
    I saw it on the feeds. It looked to me like the rabbit thing slowed right down but Dani slipped off the back just as it got to her and then landed kind of on the bar.

FORT Fanatic

So what type of comp. will tonight be? And what kind of comp will the final challange be?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by evil;2569692;
    So what type of comp. will tonight be? And what kind of comp will the final challange be?
    I think today's will be something physical and the last part will be questions about other houseguests.

FORT Fanatic

Dani knew alot of facts about the other HG's . Like siblings, pets ect. , I think she kept mental notes of those facts but your right about the personal relationships.

Nik

Quote Originally Posted by evil;2569692;
    The final challenge is always a series of questions where you try to guess how the previous houseguests answered. It could be very hard for Zach since he was socially ostracized for most of the game.

Of course knowing BB, they'll probably make it even more crooked in favor of the Donatos. If Dani is in Part III, expect half the questions to be on her dad and the other half to be on Nick.

FORT Fanatic

Ok then I think Dick should give it to Dani. Make this comp. quick and she can be quizzing. She has a good chance with the q and a

FORT Fanatic

Zach is also going to have a disadvantage with the Q and A comp. because he has no one to review with.

Closed Thread