Closed Thread
Page 5 of 149 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Re: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

I can usually tolerate Dick talking smack to the other houseguests. But hearing him say MF over and over is just horrible. Leave Zach alone Geez!!

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2566944;
    That's what I meant in that post, but also Dick's strategic use of "racism" right now is NOT "calling it like he sees it", it's all about wanting Jameka's vote.

If Dick was so concerned about racism, he would have mentioned this about Zach way earlier, weeks ago when it happened.

Same with Zach. If he was all concerned about Dicks bullying he wouldn't have waited til the very end to where Dick couldn't retaliate by nominating him. It was already a forgone conclusion that D/D would pick each other for the final 2, so he had nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy;2566951;
    Same with Zach. If he was all concerned about Dicks bullying he wouldn't have waited til the very end to where Dick couldn't retaliate by nominating him. It was already a forgone conclusion that D/D would pick each other for the final 2, so he had nothing to lose.
    Zach stood up to Dick and called Dick an instigator during the week of Jen's eviction. We also know from DR that Zach has been annoyed with Dick for a long time.

I expect that Dick will play in two more competitions.

Zach said he thought the comments were funny.

Here is where Dick is helped by having Dani in the house,
    because he could complain about Jameka in private without
    Dani telling anyone. He didn't make racist comments, just
    that he wanted her out and didn't like her. Dani as much
    said the same.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2566943;
    i do like dick most of the time ... i just don't like him right before competitions ... i know it's his strategy to psych people out and get them mentally rattled, but ... i would hate being on the receiving end of it. i just wish he would quit. thankfully this will be the last competition...
    I just think that at this point, Jam and Zach know this strategy of his, so it's kind of stupid for him to keep doing it if they know it's coming and can brace for impact. Last time, they just stayed in the HoH all day to avoid it and as far as I can recall, Dick didn't even get the chance to trash-mouth Zach the way he really wanted to before the comp. Plus the things he has to dig up at this point are getting kind of ridiculous. It's all out there already.

Just play the game, Dick.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2566944;
    That's what I meant in that post, but also Dick's strategic use of "racism" right now is NOT "calling it like he sees it", it's all about wanting Jameka's vote.

If Dick was so concerned about racism, he would have mentioned this about Zach way earlier, weeks ago when it happened.
    OK...

So THIS is what he was going for earlier... And practiced and practiced and practiced...

But then again, this is probably what he was going for tonight...

I'm sorry... He really "pi*** me OFF...

He is NOT a good person!!! Period, end of story!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

with dick constantly talking about what an awesome speech he's going to give to zach tonight, i wouldn't be surprised if they put the show on a tape delay so that they can bleep him when needed.

even though last thursday's was supposed to be "live", you know it was delayed even a little bit because during the bouncing balls competition, they kept bleeping out the swear words. the only way they could do that is if it wasn't "live".

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2566961;
    OK...

So THIS is what he was going for earlier... And practiced and practiced and practiced...

But then again, this is probably what he was going for tonight...

I'm sorry... He really "pi*** me OFF...

He is NOT a good person!!! Period, end of story!
    What did dick do??? Is he realizing the comp is tonight and starting his tyraid on Zack to try and get into his head??? I really don't like Dick!

Quote Originally Posted by gordo;2566968;
    What did dick do??? Is he realizing the comp is tonight and starting his tyraid on Zack to try and get into his head??? I really don't like Dick!
    My post was in response to this post....

Originally Posted by veeru View Post

If you want to (and should) track it back further, go for it.....
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fanatic

right before it went to trivia Zach was giving it back... Dick said he was gonna make Zach cry with his speech and Zach said I'm gonna make you cry too buddy. Well la de da.. Two grown men acting like cry babies... btw, I remember when Zach was drooling all over the girls and making them all very uncomfortable with his leers and jeers.

also... I don't think Dick is or can do anything to change Jam's vote, and he knows it. Like he said, He is being Real. He has had a relationship with Jam since the beginning, I didnt say a GOOD relationship, but they did talk and they did interact.. Zach ignored her and never talked to her, but NOW he is up her a**. That is for a vote, plain and simple.. I also think Zach put up D&D because he knew that if Dani won the veto that Jam would go to the jury and tell them all that he put up D&D.
    Last edited by lildago; 09-11-2007 at 08:56 PM.

Closed Thread