Closed Thread
Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Re: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Inquiring minds must know...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2566837;
    Oh ok BB did you hear that...Dick has spoken....let it go.
    And so it must....

Yikes!!!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2566837;
    Oh ok BB did you hear that...Dick has spoken....let it go.
    I don't think he was being negative. I think he was just saying, never mind, forget it, it didn't matter to him. I don't think that's wrong. I say that all the time when I just don't want to deal with something anymore.

I'm a tad confused. Dick talking to BB, was that regarding his letter from home and the codes?

I read somewhere that in one of the last things seen before trivia, Dick said to Jameka it must be weird to have Zach following her around all the time lately after ignoring her for two and a half months -- but Jameka said it was "reciprocated."

Haha, way to go, Jameka! Put Dick in his place and get him a little worried about what you'll be taking with you to tell people in sequester.

As for the DR thing, oooh, please let Dick get a penalty vote for whatever it is! Hehe. A predeterminedly coded letter IS totally cheating (but don't know if that's what it's about).
    Last edited by veeru; 09-11-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2566889;
    I read somewhere that in one of the last things seen before trivia, Dick said to Jameka it must be weird to have Zach following her around all the time lately after ignoring her for two and a half months, but Jameka said it was "reciprocated."

Haha, way to go, Jameka! Put Dick in his place and get him a little worried about what you'll be taking with you to tell people in sequester.

As for the DR thing, oooh, ooooh, please let Dick get a penalty vote! Hehe.
    I'm with you veeru

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2566889;
    I read somewhere that in one of the last things seen before trivia, Dick said to Jameka it must be weird to have Zach following her around all the time lately after ignoring her for two and a half months -- but Jameka said it was "reciprocated."

As for the DR thing, oooh, please let Dick get a penalty vote for whatever it is! Hehe. A predeterminedly coded letter IS totally cheating.
    Oh, YES!! On ALL COUNTS, though that "ain't gonna happen"...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fanatic

There is no way Dick could get a penalty nom. He hasn't done anything. For all intents and purposes that letter is moot. There is no useful information in that letter, and the "legend or key" to that letter is the accused himself. There were how many J's in the house? How do we know that Zach's letter isn't coded? or any of their letters for that matter? I'll not say Dick is the smartest apple in the tree, but could he just be reading into the letter what he wants? Giving us a show, showing off? Everyone wants to believe that Dick is showing off with his tats and his name dropping... but not this letter, it HAS to be true. lol its laughable really... its outside influence, and its all BB's fault, period.. anything they allow in that house, video, DR talk, letters, is just asking for someone to cheat. You put these people in the house because they can be cut-throat, but when they cut...?

From Rescue Me, the Tv Show, a quote. "..If you set her up with Jack the Ripper, you can’t cry foul when she comes home without a head.."

And we're back from trivia. I can't decide if Zach is in the way as he hangs around while Jameka packs, or if she is just focused on packing and is sad. I personally think it is cool of Zach to hang around her in her last moments -- beats being shunned as the one who is leaving.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aero;2566900;
    ...I'll not say Dick is the smartest apple in the tree, but could he just be reading into the letter what he wants? Giving us a show, showing off? Everyone wants to believe that Dick is showing off with his tats and his name dropping... but not this letter, it HAS to be true. lol its laughable really... its outside influence, and its all BB's fault, period.. anything they allow in that house, video, DR talk, letters, is just asking for someone to cheat. You put these people in the house because they can be cut-throat, but when they cut...?

i guess if johnny fairplay (survivor) can use his grandma's 'death' (a pre-planned set up with his buddy) to get sympathy and go farther in the game, then i don't think this is much different. though i suspect that you might be onto something aero ... that dick could have been reading into the letter for entertainment ... to get the viewers talking or speculating, etc. dick is VERY aware of the cameras and that every word is being heard ... so i feel everything he says and does is for the camera.

Closed Thread