Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

They said it was a 24 hour lockdown. I don't know how long ago it started though.

Awww it's nice to see Jam/Dick/Dani getting along. They're just talking about what's gonna happen at the wrap party, and who's gonna bring who.

Dani had some good advice for us: get only the first 2 months of the feeds, because month 3 is boring.

Where is Zach? DR?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ;2566123;
    They said it was a 24 hour lockdown. I don't know how long ago it started though.

Awww it's nice to see Jam/Dick/Dani getting along. They're just talking about what's gonna happen at the wrap party, and who's gonna bring who.

Dani had some good advice for us: get only the first 2 months of the feeds, because month 3 is boring.

Where is Zach? DR?
    BB called lockdown about 6:45pm BBT. They will be lockdown till the HOH comp tomorrow. Zach was last seen in the HOH room, in the dark listening to music or sleeping. Jameka told him an hour ago she was making pizza but he never came down.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmama;2566154;
    BB called lockdown about 6:45pm BBT. They will be lockdown till the HOH comp tomorrow. Zach was last seen in the HOH room, in the dark listening to music or sleeping. Jameka told him an hour ago she was making pizza but he never came down.
    Does this mean Dick can't smoke ?

That will make him nutz. Eh, maybe they let him take a few puffs in the DR.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

So the weirdest thing just happen everyone is asleep at 1:00 am BBtime and Dick is up and talking to him self on the way to the bathroom. He came out of the stall and he wasn't saying a word and we got trivia. It was totally weird.

Dick's sleeping habits are so off from all these years of bartending that everyone else is asleep and he is tossing and turning and pacing. I hope he can settle soon to rest for the HOH ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ;2566123;

Where is Zach? DR?

I'm not sure they are actually getting along. Jam always pretends she likes them and then talks about them behind their backs. Also, she is trying to help Zach win over them. At least earlier I read she was helping Zach remember stuff for the comps.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567