Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Quote Originally Posted by #1SteelerFan;2565777;
    OMG!! Zach is comparing himself to Janelle! OMG! That makes me want to hurl! He's saying that he is in the same position that Janelle was in last year when Erika and Boogie were in the final 3 with her and they had to get her out! Hey idiot! She was good!! You = are so not! I can't stand this maniac - he is just plain delusional.
    He's somewhat correct in the comparisson in that he's now in the final three with two people neither of whom will take him to the final two if they win hoh.
    The difference it is was entirely in his hands to do something about that and he chose not to in not using the pov on Eric or Jameka and evicting Daniele.
    He's a pratt, but is in a similar situation to Janelle in that he has to win final hoh to make it to the final two.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Dick's jamming again....lol! Had to go to trivia twice till they got his mike turned off it was so loud.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2565730;
    How did she figure it out?

So, am I the only evil one hoping she will use the Veto on Dick and then Dick will vote her out?

Sounds like a sweet dream to me too!
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Dani did say to Dick she wanted a break from her dad when they got out of the house. This was after she said she needed about a week just to be at home before she took off on a trip. Dick said she'd need more time and Dani yelled let me have my own life, that she knew how much time she'd want.

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2565801;
    Dani did say to Dick she wanted a break from her dad when they got out of the house. This was after she said she needed about a week just to be at home before she took off on a trip. Dick said she'd need more time and Dani yelled let me have my own life, that she knew how much time she'd want.

I thought she was anxious to take off on a trip with Nick. Didn't she ask Zach to put that in his HOH blog?

ETAYes, she did ask him to put it in his blog and he did. She's looking forward to the "Serengeti" trip
    Last edited by Vonna; 09-10-2007 at 08:01 PM.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Typical controlling Dick... Will he NEVER get it???

ACK!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by #1SteelerFan;2565777;
    OMG!! Zach is comparing himself to Janelle! OMG! That makes me want to hurl! He's saying that he is in the same position that Janelle was in last year when Erika and Boogie were in the final 3 with her and they had to get her out! Hey idiot! She was good!! You = are so not! I can't stand this maniac - he is just plain delusional.
    Zach has really stepped up his game lately, if I were D&D I would be concerned. He's not the idiot that you think he is. I'm a D&D fan, but I am a little guarded and concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2565807;
    I thought she was anxious to take off on a trip with Nick. Didn't she ask Zach to put that in his HOH blog?
    Well that would certainly preclude time spent with her "DAD"...

He just won't quit pushing things...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I wish Dick would quit smoking! I smoked for many many years, and I finally quit in March when I went in the hospital for knee surgery. It was really hard - sometimes it still is, but I sounded exactly like Dick! If I did anything physical, I could barely breathe too. He really needs to stop now or he ain't gonna make it to 50!
    Last edited by #1SteelerFan; 09-10-2007 at 08:06 PM. Reason: sp

Dani said she only tells little lies................now that was no little lie:nono
    Maya Angelou

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast