Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Dick is on the round bed, talking to Dani and getting ready to rock out with his CD again. They are talking about making Jameka feel like she can hang outwith them They seem to be in a really good mood this afternoon and have figured out that tomorrow is when the live show and a competition will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gordo;2565734;
    No you are NOT alone on that thought...It would be GREAT, but I doubt it would happen...it might be the only way she can beat him....lets hope!
    OOPS...just realized what I wrote...that would still be great if she got the boot...or just evicted her dad, either one would be fine for me!

Jameka is helping ZZZZZach with questions and facts. I can't watch this - he grosses me out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by XO_Sunflower_OX;2565647;
    What did he say?

I would love to see that happen. In her Dr she talked about how she wanted him gone early in the comp but now she wants to win for them both. I really do think they have a shot at making things work outside of the house now and I'm just so happy for them both!
    He said, why would you do that? And then she whined, "I just want to do something nice" and he was all it's not necessary and then my phone rang and I missed the rest. LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2565669;
    Ok...so...let me use something that is of no value at this point in the game and show my dad how much he means to me.....yeah right.
    The discussion happened when no one else was around so it was Dani trying to show her dad he meant something to her without actually having to say it. I believe it came from a real place and not a made for tv moment place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2565652;
    I think the ONLY reason that Dani says she wants to use it on her dad is....what has she got to lose. It's not like her dad is going to be evicted. So what is she really doing? She's not "saving" him from anything. This is all just a big gesture that is filled with nothing. And she knows it.
    That's not true at all. Dick would take it as a big gesture as any parent would. I think it would be a sweet thing to do.

FORT Fan

I think if Daniele is allowed to use the POV to veto her Dad it will be very meaningful to Dick,and caring gesture. Either one will vote Jameka out of the House.
    I think it is good that the Donatos have been fairly open in discussing everything that transpired in the House this Season with Jameka. Will be interesting to see how much is validated by the rest of the jury members once Jameka talks with them about what the Donatos have said,versus Zach's version of what has transpired during the Season.

I just don't think that Dani's heart is in the right place at all. Maybe no one was around in the house...but she knows all eyes are watching her 24/7. I bet Dani still has one more fight with her dad before this is all over with. I'm sorry IMO she is just a self-centered spoiled bbbrrrattt!

And Dick knows it's all about nothing...that's why he asked her why she would do that....there's absolutely no reason.

OMG!! Zach is comparing himself to Janelle! OMG! That makes me want to hurl! He's saying that he is in the same position that Janelle was in last year when Erika and Boogie were in the final 3 with her and they had to get her out! Hey idiot! She was good!! You = are so not! I can't stand this maniac - he is just plain delusional.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DCDiva;2565758;
    He said, why would you do that? And then she whined, "I just want to do something nice" and he was all it's not necessary and then my phone rang and I missed the rest. LOL
    ARRRRRGH! LOL!

I knew he would say something like that but I really hope she does it and the speech that goes with it comes from the heart. I think it will mean alot to him.

Boy Zach is really working Jameka for that jury vote. He's a legend in his own mind.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast