Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion *off topic posts will be deleted*

Yeah .. Everyone also quickly forgot when Eric said he and Jess were going to "Bury Jameka and the have sex on her grave."

I thought it was hilarious how D/D were cracking up and mugging all during his serious speech. Is there likely to be anything of interest on the feeds now other than the comps? Do they let us in on that or are they blocked to fuel a surprise ending? I don't remember. I remember loooong period with no feeds before and I'm thinking it was for the final HOH.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2565550;
    I thought it was hilarious how D/D were cracking up and mugging all during his serious speech. Is there likely to be anything of interest on the feeds now other than the comps? Do they let us in on that or are they blocked to fuel a surprise ending? I don't remember. I remember loooong period with no feeds before and I'm thinking it was for the final HOH.
    Well right now Jameka is sweeping up the storeroom and Zach is laying in HOH listening to music. D&D are sleeping. From what I've heard it will be quite boring from here on out. I'm cancelling my feeds the 14th. Can't see paying for another month.

Quote Originally Posted by evil
    Yeah .. Everyone also quickly forgot when Eric said he and Jess were going to "Bury Jameka and the have sex on her grave."
    But he was just joking don'cha know? Dick means everything he says though!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2565464;
    She must---she knows Dani will use the POV to save herself and become the sole voter. She'll be up instead, so unless she thinks Dani will vote to evict Dick (come on, Jameka's god, do your stuff! Give us some surprises!), she has to know she is leaving.
    Dani asked Dick on the feeds what he thought of her using the POV on him. I think she is seriously considering it.

I know people think she can only use it on herself but apparently the DR told her that she could use it on herself or her dad. This is what Dani said in the kitchen.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DCDiva;2565627;
    Dani asked Dick on the feeds what he thought of her using the POV on him. I think she is seriously considering it.
    What did he say?

I would love to see that happen. In her Dr she talked about how she wanted him gone early in the comp but now she wants to win for them both. I really do think they have a shot at making things work outside of the house now and I'm just so happy for them both!

I think the ONLY reason that Dani says she wants to use it on her dad is....what has she got to lose. It's not like her dad is going to be evicted. So what is she really doing? She's not "saving" him from anything. This is all just a big gesture that is filled with nothing. And she knows it.

FORT Fanatic

Does Zach always drink like that? Good Lord, slow down and take a breath!

Nani I think the ONLY reason that Dani says she wants to use it on her dad is....what has she got to lose. It's not like her dad is going to be evicted. So what is she really doing? She's not "saving" him from anything. This is all just a big gesture that is filled with nothing. And she knows it.
    It would be a big gesture filled with everything for them both. It would be symbolic. Her doing it would have nothing to do with BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2565652;
    I think the ONLY reason that Dani says she wants to use it on her dad is....what has she got to lose. It's not like her dad is going to be evicted. So what is she really doing? She's not "saving" him from anything. This is all just a big gesture that is filled with nothing. And she knows it.
    I dont think it would be "nothing" to her dad.
    ~I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee...Joe Dimaggio~

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

I don't think it's filled with nothing. Sure, she knows she's in no danger of going home if she stays on the block, but she also could be doing it as a gesture for when he did the same for her. It might not mean anything to us on the outside, but with the kind of fractured relationship they had prior to entering the house, I guarantee it'd mean something to him.

Ok...so...let me use something that is of no value at this point in the game and show my dad how much he means to me.....yeah right.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast