+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jury Vote Speculation

Re: Jury Vote Speculation

Oh my gawd, could you see the plea..... yick.... hey you MFers you better vote for my daughter, spit, couch.... she deserse it, spit, couch...Amber since you are too dumb to think, just vote for Dani, you stupid b*tch, fart, spit... and so on and so on... Jen you crazy c.... yick!

Quote Originally Posted by erbear04;2565414;
    <snip>
    If she's up against Dick, I think he will convince the jury to vote in her favor by not pleading his case at all.

<snip>
    I'm not so sure of this, because Dick has said all along that he wants her to come back into the family. If he gives her the money, I think the chances of that happening are slim; whereas if he has the money, she may just stick around. I am not saying that she is a money grubber, just that she is young and it would be nicer if she had to rely a little more on her father's benevolence. Plus I think he would pay for her to go to college and that is something she has said she wants.

Zach vs Dani or Dick 5-2 or 6-1. Dani vs Dick 7-0. But if Dani or Dick wins over Zach there will be conspiracy theories (there have been enough of those to last 3 presidential elections) about have much info the sequester house ( they haven't shown it yet) has been getting about the show.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2565947;
    Zach vs Dani or Dick 5-2 or 6-1. Dani vs Dick 7-0. But if Dani or Dick wins over Zach there will be conspiracy theories (there have been enough of those to last 3 presidential elections) about have much info the sequester house ( they haven't shown it yet) has been getting about the show.
    I don't know bucwild. I really its going to depend on whether the jury votes emotionally or for strategy. I think one thing that is in the D's favor is the time factor. No one is voting right as they leave the house, so they have the chance to cool down and think from a distance. They might realize BB is supposed to be about strategy and competion, not just who is (or isn't) liked. And if it comes to actual gameplay, Dick and Dani have it hands down. If the vote is emotional, well

Eric and the Donatos (mostly Dani) are the only ones that have impressed me with their overall gameplay. Some of them this jury has talked about good people bad people and positive and negative people. They might use that logic in their final vote.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

In an interview Jen said she'd never vote for Dick because of his violent actions and doesn't want to reward sexual harrasment.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

Does anyone want to revise their guesses after seeing the sequester house footage today? If anything, it looks like I erred too much on the Donatos' side.

It's going to be so cool seeing Dick's shocked look when he realizes how much the jury is definitely not going to vote for the Donatos, once he gets to sequester after Zach wins HoH and picks Daniele. Hopefully this will be shown.

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2568424;
    Does anyone want to revise their guesses after seeing the sequester house footage today? If anything, it looks like I erred too much on the Donatos' side.

It's going to be so cool seeing Dick's shocked look when he realizes how much the jury is definitely not going to vote for the Donatos, once he gets to sequester after Zach wins HoH and picks Daniele. Hopefully this will be shown.
    I thought the same thing too veeru. But then I wondered...editing? Hopefully though, it'll be 2 D's in the end and they'll have to pick one!

I thought Eric mentioned last night that he is waiting until he can talk about the AP role. But, I thought Dustin and Jen were told about it on the Early Show. Anyone know if they were told?
    I love TAR!

No I think Kail was the last one to know.

+ Reply to Thread