+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jury Vote Speculation

Re: Jury Vote Speculation

[QUOTE=echo226;2565338;]
    Jen said she would never vote for a Donato, but then recanted on her way out the door and said that she would vote for Dick/Dani. Zach was never a consideration, and she had little if any interaction with him. She is a wildcard and thus could vote out of spite ( for Zach ), for the girly angle and the one who had her back but put a knife in it, or Dick who was nasty, but she never doubted where she stood. ????
    QUOTE]

Ok where was I when this happened? Did she really recant this and if so how did she do it? Please assist.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudTVJunkie;2565316;
    Main Entry: vile
    Pronunciation: 'vI(-&)l
    Function: adjective
    Inflected Form(s): vil·er /'vI-l&r/; vil·est /-l&st/
    Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French vil, from Latin vilis
    1 a : morally despicable or abhorrent <nothing is so vile as intellectual dishonesty> b : physically repulsive : FOUL <a vile slum>
    2 : of little worth or account : COMMON; also : MEAN
    3 : tending to degrade <vile employments>
    4 : disgustingly or utterly bad : OBNOXIOUS, CONTEMPTIBLE <vile weather> <had a vile temper>

Yup, sums up Dick! A man who I had to hear say the word c*nt over and over and MF this and MF that and well there really is too much to list! And Boogie is also, and needs to be hung upside down by his balls, but I am over last season...

deff. comes from Merriam - Webster Website....
    BRAVO...perfect definition of Dick...now they could add his name to the description of the word!!!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2565338;
    The people on the jury do not like any of the (presumed) Final 3 ... Dani, Dick or Zach.

For the most part, they all think that Dick was the strategic mastermind and engineer on the Dick/Dani team. They all knew they had to break them up, but didn't. Zach creeped them all out, except perhaps Jameka at the end.

If Zach is out, he will vote for DICK, and Dani would vote for DICK and dick for DANI.

Dustin respects game play, and it will be a matter of whether he thinks winning comps is better game play than the strategy of the play. I say he goes for strategy and he never saw any strategy from Zach. DICK

Jen said she would never vote for a Donato, but then recanted on her way out the door and said that she would vote for Dick/Dani. Zach was never a consideration, and she had little if any interaction with him. She is a wildcard and thus could vote out of spite ( for Zach ), for the girly angle and the one who had her back but put a knife in it, or Dick who was nasty, but she never doubted where she stood. ????

Amber had begun to connect with Dani, and told Jameka that she intended to put up Jess and Eric, so they should have little influence on her vote. Dustin and Jameka will influence her some, and again, will she think winning comps or strategy is the better game play. I think with her it will be comps, because she didn't win any ... so DANI

Jessica will probably be a little drunk. Seriously, Jessica is now having a lot of regrets and if she is influenced by anyone it will likely be Jameka rather than Eric. Eric's advice is what opened the door for her exit. I doubt she will vote for Zach, she swore she wouldn't be evicted by him and she was under his HOH and it's a toss-up between the Donatos. She always wanted Dani out, and I'm not sure if it was because she felt Dani was her main competition, or she didn't "like" her, or she thought that would really mess with Dick. While she knows D/D turned on her, she was planning to turn on them, almost did but didn't but planned to the next week. Again it comes down to comps or strategy, and I think she will throw both to DANI

Jameka, while appreciative of Zach teaming up with her, she is not stupid, and knows they were each other's only options. Her reaction to Zach's nomination speech, about all his power, muscle, fighting chances and the faith card ... was as interesting as Dani's and Dick's amusement. She knows that Dick is the one who offered her the last minute reprieve deal and gave her the opportunity to play both HOH ( at last) and POV viz. a "fighting chance" ... not Zach the newly holy muscle. She did say she would have taken Dani to F2 before her collaboration with Zach so she must think Dick was harder to beat. DICK

Eric is bound by America's Choice, but given his own, I think he would vote for Dick for strategic game play, which is exactly what Eric tried to do. It was obvious to everyone in the house that Eric was "strategizing" but no one saw any strategy with Zach, except maybe Dick who read him exactly right.

America's opinion is currently all over the place, but I'm hoping they see that both Dick and Dani as one of the original pairs and family to boot, had the hardest fight and they overcame. Dani is a young, pretty girl with strong competitive skills and Dick is a 44 year old Father who had to play the game a different way, and was also burdened with the estranged daughter baggage. Note that he overcame that baggage as well as getting to the F4/F3 and America thus far has been smart enough to see this and I hope America will continue and see that their vote to win (against either Dani or Zach ) should be for DICK

So ...

Dani/Dick

Dustin: Dick
    Jen: ????
    Amber: Dani
    Jessica: Dani
    Jameka: Dick
    Zach: Dick
    AmERICa: Dick ...

3-3 with Jen as the deciding factor and their fate is in HER hands !

Dick/Zach

Dustin: Dick
    Jen: Dick
    Amber: Dick
    Jessica: Dick
    Jameka: Dick
    Dani: Dick
    AmERICa: Dick ...

Dick is the7-0 hands down winner.

Dani/Zach

Dustin: Dani
    Jen: Dani
    Amber: Dani
    Jessica: Dani
    Jameka: Zach
    Dick: Dani
    AmERICa: Zach ...

Dani wins by a 5-2 majority.
    sorry...don't see the votes going like that at all...JMO

[QUOTE=crazy8;2565344;]
    Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2565338;
    QUOTE]

Ok where was I when this happened? Did she really recant this and if so how did she do it? Please assist.

She originally told D/D that they would never get he vote ... but on her way out on the show, she announced that she would vote for them, before either Jess or Eric. I will see if it's in a recap, but if someone else wants to dispute based on TIVO or her interview or other info, ... refresh my nenmory. please.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2565343;
    Nice job Echo! Very well thought out. While I can't even begin to guess how this jury will vote, I certainly hope your predictions are right
    Except I can't count today ... Note my error in the D v. D count which I corrected in the original post !

Quote Originally Posted by gordo;2565346;
    sorry...don't see the votes going like that at all...JMO
    I just think that because people don't "like" Dick's mouth, they might be smart enough to see that Dick really faced the strongest odds, played a great and resourceful game and overcame those odds. Jessica and Dustin both evicted their pair-mate, and Dick and Dani played their rift just about perfectly.

It is possible I'm giving this bunch way too much credit for insight and intelligence and I do respect your opinion as well.

I do think Dick probably knew the Zach submarine was lurking there, but it came up too late to influence any of the jurors favorably.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

If Dani is in the final two, she wins regardless of who she's against in my opinion. It'll be 7-0 if she's up against Zack UNLESS America makes Eric vote against her (which I doubt).

If she's up against Dick, I think he will convince the jury to vote in her favor by not pleading his case at all.

If it's Dick/Zach, I think Dick wins with the only votes against him coming from Jen and possibly Jameka. The rest of them will respect game play over personality.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2565380;
    Except I can't count today ... Note my error in the D v. D count which I corrected in the original post !

I just think that because people don't "like" Dick's mouth, they might be smart enough to see that Dick really faced the strongest odds, played a great and resourceful game and overcame those odds. Jessica and Dustin both evicted their pair-mate, and Dick and Dani played their rift just about perfectly.

It is possible I'm giving this bunch way too much credit for insight and intelligence and I do respect your opinion as well.

I do think Dick probably knew the Zach submarine was lurking there, but it came up too late to influence any of the jurors favorably.
    It's got to be about the game and game only. The jury has got to put all personal feelings, friendships and alliances aside and vote for who played the best game. I just hope the jury is smart enough to figure that out and not vote for someone who has done nothing the whole game. I think Dustin, Amber and Jessica will vote on personal feelings Eric caused Jessica to lose the game so I don't think she will be influenced by him again.

The good thing about this year's final 3 and 2 - barring any obscene surprises like Dani evicting her father - is that none of them really have any friends on the jury. Zach's last minute, miraculous Jesus trip notwithstanding, which he clearly did to court Jameka's vote, none of the jurors really favor him. Hopefully they'll vote on best competitor, which would be Dani because I don't see how they can vote for best strategy. None of them had any.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTeam;2565336;
    How could the vote from Thursday be affected by the show from last night?

Frankly, I think Julie just said the wrong name again
    ??? I meant the future vote by America may be affected by the edit Dani got last night...whine, whine, whine...not a past vote. I'm assuming we get to vote to tell Eric what to do for the F2.

Quote Originally Posted by erbear04;2565414;
    If Dani is in the final two, she wins regardless of who she's against in my opinion. It'll be 7-0 if she's up against Zack UNLESS America makes Eric vote against her (which I doubt).

If she's up against Dick, I think he will convince the jury to vote in her favor by not pleading his case at all.

If it's Dick/Zach, I think Dick wins with the only votes against him coming from Jen and possibly Jameka. The rest of them will respect game play over personality.
    ITA! The only difference is I think that if it is D/D and Dick does not plead his case that will actually make him win. Call me crazy... well heck they are all crazier then me so who knows what will happen

+ Reply to Thread