+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 126

Thread: Jury Vote Speculation

  1. #11
    Black cats rule! folsomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NOLA
    Posts
    231

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow;2564308;
    I think Zach would win against either of them. The jury despises the Donatos and I can't see them wanting to reward their vile gameplay. I would be especially surprised if Eric voted for a Donato to win because he knows full well that they're only there because he was forced to campaign to keep them for America.
    Eric doesn't have a personal say - he must vote the way America tells him to vote.

  2. #12
    FORT Regular bchristopherrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    124

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    We ALL know that Jameka is leaving this week, unfortunatley. But if she stayed, I think she could win against anyone just because she's a good person. Unless Jen, Dustin or America vote for whoever she's against.

    Dick vs. Zach - I think Zach would win because the jury will probably hold grudges against Dustin.

    Dick vs. Dani - OBVIOUSLY, Dani will win.

    Dani vs. Zach - Hmm. IF people start looking at who they think played the better game, I think Dani will win. But tbh, I think the jury will go for Zach for than Dani, if grudges are being held.

  3. #13
    Real Women Hate ED Truce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,522

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    I think the jury will vote for Zach over Dani because they all know that Dani used her dad and supported his tactics but she wouldn't admit it.

    Jameka promised her vote to Zach right?
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey marlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,244

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2564681;
    I think the jury will vote for Zach over Dani because they all know that Dani used her dad and supported his tactics but she wouldn't admit it.

    Jameka promised her vote to Zach right?
    right, and right


    I think Zach will win against either Donato--EASILY. They have made everyone on the jury mad. They are good at comps but they are not very smart game players if they wanted the money. They don't seem to relaize that F2 does not = money. I guess they think there's no chance it won't be just the two of them but if Zach wins the final HOH, they dug their own graves. Too sad for them. Seriously, not very bright---all that hubris.

    Dick vs Dani: Dani will win--unfortunately.
    Ain't Love Grand!

  5. #15
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    211

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    I personally think that if Dani is in the F2, she will win against both Zach & Dick. I think that if Zach wins HOH and takes Dick, Dick will win. Zach turned on the juice to little too late. Even though Dick has been a jerk with his abusive attitude (don;t get me wrong, I do like Dick, just not the abusive verbal remarks) They already believe that he pulled all the strings in regards to the moves that Dani made, that she was doing daddy's bidding. I believe that the jury will see that Dick is a better player than Zach.

  6. #16
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,155

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    It is hard to say - when people know they are really out of the the running (jury) they let go of the attachment to win and look more objectively about their vote.
    Eric has to vote whatever America wants so we can't say at this point how America will vote.

    Dick vs Danielle
    Jess, Jameka, Amber, Dustin, Zack and Jen would probably all vote for Dani.

    Dick vs Zack,
    Jess, Jameka, Jen would probably vote Zack. I suspect that Dustin and Amber might vote that way as well. But, Dani might vote for Dick.

    Dani vs Zack,
    Tough prediction- I think Jameka, would vote for Zack.
    Dustin, Dick, Amber, Jessica and Jen would probably vote for Dani because her game has been excellent.

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey veeru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Marcos, TX
    Posts
    1,025

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2564681;
    I think the jury will vote for Zach over Dani because they all know that Dani used her dad and supported his tactics but she wouldn't admit it.

    Jameka promised her vote to Zach right?
    Whoa, when did Jameka promise her vote to Zach? I thought she was just going to take everyone's story to the jury house. This would be awesome if she promised her vote.

  8. #18
    Donato Mafia Veggieviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    273

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    If Dani wins, she'll keep the cash herself, and it may be gone in three months give or take.

    Even if Dick wins, Dani will try to weasel money from her dad, and like a sucker he'll fall for it - so Dani still wins.

    The only way she doesnt win is if Zach wins, and I like D&D

  9. #19
    Black cats rule! folsomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NOLA
    Posts
    231

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Veggieviewer;2564991;
    If Dani wins, she'll keep the cash herself, and it may be gone in three months give or take.

    Even if Dick wins, Dani will try to weasel money from her dad, and like a sucker he'll fall for it - so Dani still wins.

    The only way she doesnt win is if Zach wins, and I like D&D
    I disagree somewhat......If ED wins, both of his kids go to college. If Dani wins, I don't think she will share.......sad, but true.....even after all her Dad has done to keep her in that house! Should be interesting to see how it pans out!

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey VelvetHugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,496

    Re: Jury Vote Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by folsomcat;2564999;
    I disagree somewhat......If ED wins, both of his kids go to college. If Dani wins, I don't think she will share.......sad, but true.....even after all her Dad has done to keep her in that house! Should be interesting to see how it pans out!
    I honestly feel that if Dick had to make a choice between $500,000 and a relationship with his daughter, he would pick his daughter. I know he is a blow hard but most of it is game. He looks at Dani in such a loving way and is genuinely concerned about her, you can't fake that. I think he tried to do the best he could considering he was a single father. He did the right thing by letting his parents take care of her while he was out making a living. I really hope they can continue a relationship outside of the house. If she stays with Nick, I think he will make sure of it. He is very close to his family.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.