+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Jury Vote Speculation

Re: Jury Vote Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;2576736;
    I think the question was who do you want Eric to campaign and vote for to win? I can't remember the exact wording but I'm pretty sure it meant he had to campaign for this person and actually vote for them.
    ah! I just didn't remember that part. That must be it.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fanatic

I have been predicting a Dick / Dani final 2 since before Eric and Jess were evicted. I hate it, I hate that the money goes to them no matter what.As for the jury, despite what we're hearing about the jury questions being tough on Dani, I think she will win. I think Dick has P.O.'d everyone enought that they won't give him the win. I do think it will be close, and I think it's possible that the AP might sway the vote to Dick. That's the only way he wins, if Eric HAS to vote for him and maybe that will cause a couple of others to follow suit. It will end what probably was the worst season, not many likable people and the twists completely fouled the game up.

After the result, I think a couple things might happen. Either Dick wins and Dani continues to be a whiney brat, unless Dick is awfully generous with the money, she continues to snub him. Or she wins and continues to snub him, from father away than California. See, I don't think she has made one iota of improvment in her personality, she's still a spoiled brat. Just look at how she is acting in the house since Zach left. She's about to get more money at once than she probably has ever gotten at one time before, and it was all she could do during the recap show to be civil to Dick. I realize it's probably a bit boring in there right now, but just think how miserable she'd be in sequester with "all the people she hates". At this point, she should be pretty happy and you'd think she was in prison. Maybe she will suprise us and show a little character growth, but I'm not holding my breath.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I think Eric would want to vote and campaign for Dick, whether America tells him to or not. He was much closer with Dick, and they seemed to have more mutual respect as game players. I think he'd be much more likely to give Dick some credit rather than Dani.

I also think he can hold some sway with the rest of the jurors. He could make a pretty convincing argument in favour of Dick, (especially pointing out that Dick had to do all the dirty work for the pair of them), and I think with this bunch of brainwaves, Eric won't have much trouble working them.

My feeling now, after hearing Daniele talk about how all the questions of her were attacking, and all the questions of Dick were stupid, is that the jury originally did want to vote for Daniele and just make her suffer first, but that this may have changed their mind later because Daniele did not handle herself well in the questioning. Especially weird is Daniele apparently telling Amber she did not want Amber's vote just because Amber was rude.

So my final prediction is this. It will be a 4-3 vote, but I'm not sure to who. I *hope* Daniele wins.

This is how I see each of the jurors voting --
    For Daniele to win: Zach, Jen, Jameka
    For Dick to win: Eric, Jessica, Amber
    Swing vote: Dustin

As for this from VelvetHugs:
    I don't understand why you think Dick set this whole thing up to make amends with Dani. They didn't have any idea the other was going to be there. As far as calling her names, my god who wouldn't. She treats him like $hit and and is only nice to him when she wants something. Of course he is going to get aggravated with her, he's just venting that's all. At least he's not like some parents that are in denial and think their kids are angels.
    I'm not sure how you got the idea that I think Dick set the whole thing up about being on Big Brother to make amends with Daniele. I'm just saying it's no amazing self-sacrifice like some are making it out to be, that he made up with her in front of a national TV audience. Also, wow, we have very different ideas about how parents -- as opposed to "mean friends" -- are supposed to talk about their kids in front of other people. And there is a happy medium between being in denial about your kid and calling your kid the b-word on national TV.
    Last edited by veeru; 09-18-2007 at 03:52 PM.

I think Dick will win 7-0......They will say Dick played them the best and not put so much on the comp wins.

We will find out soon enough.....but my opinion is Dick for the win.

I think too that Dick will be the winner. While Danielle had more wins, and athough ED was vebally abusive, I think they will see that Dani did nothing from a strategic advantage to really 'play' the game. She may have won in some of the competitions, but overall, she didn't really strategize to outplay those that were evicted. Dick was upfront on his plan and shared openly, so while no one like his delivery, at least they knew he was playing the game!
    I love TAR!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213