+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy - Week 10

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Strategy - Week 10

Who should he nominate?

Who will he nominate?

What do you think the ramifications of the nominations will be?

Who should the nominees target as possible allies?

Who will ultimately go home?

What is his best possible move?

What is his worst possible move?

This is the thread in which to ponder the above questions and discuss any other strategic plays people should make during Zach's HOH week

Re: Strategy - Week 10

I am one of the few people that think that Zach made the right choice of evicting Eric over Dani. If Eric stayed, I don't think that Jameka will try to align with Zach. But since he's gone, she has no choice but to have Zach as an ally.

I think that Zach can win against Dick and even Dani in the F2.

Votes for Zach in F2 with Dick:
    Jen, Jessica, Jameka, which also means that Amber will vote for Zach too. I think he might even have Dustin's vote.

Dick: Has Dani and Eric's vote.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

I'm still not sure if Eric or Jameka should have gone, but as far as the situation now stands....unless Zach puts up DD (which is unlikely since I think he wants F2 with Dick), DD aren't in that awful a spot....So stop whining dani and think!! If one of them had won HOH, and either Zach or Jameka won POV, the other D would have to go up. And the vote would be out of their hands. The D on the block would go home. This way, If Dani and Jameka go up, the only one they have to worry about winning POV is Jameka, and Dick controls the vote. Bye Bye Jameka. There would be no guarantee no matter how the HOH had turned out, and I'd rather have to worry about only Jameka than both Jameka and Zach. Frankly, at this point, the only one I would not be OK with winning is Jameka.

If Zach is smart, he'll nominate D/D. He only promised that he wouldn't nominate them this past week if they wouldn't nominate him if they got HoH the next week, which they all honored those promises. Nothing, however, was said about the following HoH's or PoV's, so it wouldn't be a shock if Zach nominated D/D. I'm hoping that either he or Jameka wins PoV so that the noms stay the same. Then, if Jameka is smart, she would evict Dani, even though I feel that she will evict ED. Either way, if Dick or Dani goes, it does not bode well for the other. I wouldn't want to be sitting next to Zach or Jameka in the F2. Game wise, neither did much that was impressive, however neither did anything to royally p*off anyone in the jury, unlike D/D.

If Zach or Jameka does not win PoV, then I'd say it's bye-bye Jameka, followed by Zach.

Overall, I'd rate this season a C+ at best.
    Forever a Word Nerd

It doesn't really matter who Zach nominates. All that matters is the POV. If he nominates D&D and one of them wins veto Jameka goes home.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2561388;
    If Zach is smart, he'll nominate D/D. He only promised that he wouldn't nominate them this past week if they wouldn't nominate him if they got HoH the next week, which they all honored those promises. Nothing, however, was said about the following HoH's or PoV's, so it wouldn't be a shock if Zach nominated D/D. I'm hoping that either he or Jameka wins PoV so that the noms stay the same. Then, if Jameka is smart, she would evict Dani, even though I feel that she will evict ED. Either way, if Dick or Dani goes, it does not bode well for the other. I wouldn't want to be sitting next to Zach or Jameka in the F2. Game wise, neither did much that was impressive, however neither did anything to royally p*off anyone in the jury, unlike D/D.

If Zach or Jameka does not win PoV, then I'd say it's bye-bye Jameka, followed by Zach.

Overall, I'd rate this season a C+ at best.
    Buckeye, I think they made promises for F3 (not positive), but that said, since its BB, and breaking a promise isn't unheard of, I still think Zach wants Dick in F2. I don't think he feels like he could beat anyone else. He may not want to run the risk of being up there with Jameka . Of course, I'm trying hard to put a positive spin on the way I want things to turn out, so....

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2561399;
    Buckeye, I think they made promises for F3 (not positive), but that said, since its BB, and breaking a promise isn't unheard of, I still think Zach wants Dick in F2. I don't think he feels like he could beat anyone else. He may not want to run the risk of being up there with Jameka . Of course, I'm trying hard to put a positive spin on the way I want things to turn out, so....
    I just read on Jokers that Zach told Jameka he would not be nominating her. He said he at least wants to win the runner-up prize; something about people who will appreciate it or something. We'll see how this actually plays out though..
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2561407;
    I just read on Jokers that Zach told Jameka he would not be nominating her. He said he at least wants to win the runner-up prize; something about people who will appreciate it or something. We'll see how this actually plays out though..
    Oh I hope not!! I would hate a ZJ F2! Especially since those two have barely even spoken the entire game

Overall, the end is almost predictable....I wanted Eric to win HOH last night for the FF as that would have really shaken it up. Now, I don't even care....
    I love TAR!

I second not wanting Z/J F2. But it does not matter who is nominated as was stated. Perhaps he does not want to make J angry..thinking of votes...

IMO Zach could win against either D, or at least it's more likely than against J.
    Last edited by soapqueen; 09-07-2007 at 11:30 AM. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast