+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy - Week 10

Re: Strategy - Week 10

I should have known. I get sucked in every year, and every year it's someone I don't like who wins. Why watch? Oh yeah....it's the addiction, the monkey on my back

Has it been confirmed if Dick actually made the deal with Jamkea 10 mins before the show yesterday? If so, what exactly did they agree to?

I can't seem to find an answer to this.

I want the final 2 to be Zach and Jameka. I really don't like the two evil people to win Dick and Dani. These two evil really people think they have this game sewed up. I just want an "IN YOUR FACE" win for either Zach or Jameka.

One can only hope............

I guess today will be the day that the 4 will spend cleaning up the bodies of all who have shoved out the door. At this point anyone who wishes Jameka to be in the final 3 had best hope that she is holding that POV. OR?? she is gone!

It's each hamster for him/herself now. Poor Zach has the HOH and no power to go with it. Dani is freaking out. And Dick? He will fall on his sword to allow his little one to be in the final 2. I wonder if she can appreciate that fact?

Zach promised Jameka that her key will be in the slot. He told er he wants to get Dani out first..and of course junk about Dick......

He begged Jameka to play hard for the POV..soooo I guess Zach does not want to go against Dani.....smart guy....

Zach told Jameka that he can't win up against her, but he didn't care, he just wants to come in second.

This is what I read in Jokers early this am

But we know Dani will probably get POV and take herself off...
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Does anyone know when POV will be played?

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.;2561488;
    Does anyone know when POV will be played?
    Yeah when in veto? Did I read that Zach is putting up D&D? Not nominating Jameka?? I thought he would put up Jameka and Dani, even if he dosen't put Jameka on the block she isn't safe unless she or zack wins veto? When are the noms????

I don't know what show you guys have been watching, but if you think it is a guarantee that the jury will pick Dani to win over everyone because she has won a lot you are underestimating how petty these people are. They definitely might hold a grudge against Dick and not vote for his daughter. I know Jen thinks she is a cheater and doesnt respect her. Let us not forget that Zach managed to stay in the house after being part of a week 1 alliance and is the only remaining member. Plus If I am not mistaken, he has a veto or two and and 2 HoH's himself and maybe more before it is all said and done. Even Dick has the same number of HOHs as Dani so her winning is looking less and less impressive. Plus Dani already has two guaranteed votes against her in Jess and Eric. I think that if they have a hard physical comp like last year when Boogie beat Janelle using his arm strength, Zach will win. In fact I think he will win the whole thing because he played the game with everyone hating him and he made it so far with no real alliance.
    Last edited by ilovedanielle; 09-07-2007 at 12:30 PM. Reason: I forgot Zach now has 2 HOH's to his credit

Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2561365;
    I am one of the few people that think that Zach made the right choice of evicting Eric over Dani. If Eric stayed, I don't think that Jameka will try to align with Zach. But since he's gone, she has no choice but to have Zach as an ally.

I think that Zach can win against Dick and even Dani in the F2.

Votes for Zach in F2 with Dick:
    Jen, Jessica, Jameka, which also means that Amber will vote for Zach too. I think he might even have Dustin's vote.

Dick: Has Dani and Eric's vote.

America has Eric's vote. The CBS site hs confirmed that Eric will cast America's vote for the winner.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

At this point, I would vote for Zach.
    I have been a Dick fan, but Zach has won me over.
    I don't think he is stupid, but he is really stepping up to play when he needs to.
    and it looks like it will work out for him.

+ Reply to Thread