+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Worst moves of the season?

Re: Worst moves of the season?

Worst move of the season? Anyone who paid to watch this snorefest on the feeds or Showtime! . . .
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

All I can say is, I miss Dr. Will and his CT strategy!
    I love TAR!

FORT Regular

Not getting rid of Zach when they had the chance. I can't stand Zach. Zach was nothing until dick and danelle picked him up. He was lucky the two best players in the game believed him, guarded his back and put him in their cart along the road. Now he says he did all himself. WHAT?! He drives me crazy to look at him, he thinks he is really something for beating the last few when he couldn't beat the others, Oh yeah he wasn't playing, yeah right Zach, you're an idiot! To ride on shirt tails through to the end and say that's the way he played it, zach everyone hated you! his ego is huge, "oh jessica likes me over eric" this man lives in his own little world. He picks his nose too much, he is perverted with all comments like munching on panties, and those teeth, yuk he is just so ugly. I wanted him to go a long time ago.
    Yep worst move ever in my book, keeping Zach the ogre. (sorry spelling) go back to your cave Zach!

Not getting rid of Dani the week Jen put them up! Eric saving Dick when he should have been gone! Jess and then Zach not backdooring Dani! Zach not using the veto on Eric! Jam not winning the veto..... any move that kept that family in the house!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudTVJunkie;2569746;
    Not getting rid of Dani the week Jen put them up! Eric saving Dick when he should have been gone! Jess and then Zach not backdooring Dani! Zach not using the veto on Eric! Jam not winning the veto..... any move that kept that family in the house!
    Well, you can blame America and the DR for making Eric get rid of Dustin. He wanted to get rid of Dick that week. The was the perfect time to break them up!

FORT Fogey

Worst move of the season might come down to:

Donatos ---> Not getting rid of Zach any of the gazillion chances they had.

The boy punked the Donatos on an endurance comp.

Dick will lay down for Danielle in the Next Comp so it will be Zach vs. Dani in the last comp.
    Boogie: brrring...brrring...brring...b rrring....

I'd say turning on the TV and computer. : ducks rotten tomatoes thrown by fans :

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456