+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Worst moves of the season?

Re: Worst moves of the season?

Well, I guess we will have to see how this plays out for Zach in the long run, but I think it was a huge mistake for his not to use the POV during the fast forward episode. If he had, he would have forced Dick to replace whoever he took off with Daniele. Then whoever was removed and Zach could have voted her off and broken up that damn D and D stronghold. I really don't see the benefit of staying loyal to those two at this point. They obviously have no problem stabbing people in the back to advance their game, but expect others to stay loyal to the end.
    I think it was a poor decision on Zach's part because at that point, D and D are the only alliance left in the house (Jess was already voted out). I just don't understand. Get rid of Dani, and then it just two of the most hated houseguests and Jameka left to contend with.

Boston (but a Chicagoan at heart forever!)

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose;2561397;
    Well, I guess we will have to see how this plays out for Zach in the long run, but I think it was a huge mistake for his not to use the POV during the fast forward episode. If he had, he would have forced Dick to replace whoever he took off with Daniele. Then whoever was removed and Zach could have voted her off and broken up that damn D and D stronghold. I really don't see the benefit of staying loyal to those two at this point.
    My husband and I were practically screaming this at the TV last night. Zach had the best postion possible and he threw it away. What a stupid, stupid move. I used to like Danielle, but her constant whining, grating voice, and b**chy attitude caused me to stop rooting for her several weeks ago. But she is a good player and has won a lot this season. If Zach hadn't been so enamoured with her ("ooh...I have a friend!"), he would have seen the light of day. One can only hope that he gets her out this week now that he's HOH again. Not that I want any of the remaining players to win anyway.
    Once again, I will hate whoever wins this season of BB. Why do I even bother watching?

I agree with most of the moves people listed on this thread. One move that I'm surprised no one mentioned was Jen crying over her photo. It sure made a horrible first impression on me and I'm sure it really affected how the hamsters saw her. In the good-bye messages they all said their first impression of her was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose;2561397;
    ... I think it was a huge mistake for him [Zach] not to use the POV during the fast forward episode.
    Funny, but I blame Eric himself for not standing up during the POV meeting when he had to make that dumb "plead your case" speech BB makes everyone go through and -- on live TV -- tell Zach how stupid it would be for him to NOT use the veto. He should have promised him in front of the other houseguests, Julie and the viewing public that he would vote Dani out. I simply cannot believe he didn't see that as his ONLY chance of staying. Even if it didn't work, it would have made Zach look even more stupid for not doing it.

Not to mention the cruel irony of forcing ED to put his own daughter up on the block, knowing she'd be evicted!
    Last edited by NashvilleKit; 09-07-2007 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleKit;2561486;
    Funny, but I blame Eric himself for not standing up during the POV meeting when he had to make that dumb "plead your case" speech BB makes everyone go through and -- on live TV -- tell Zach how stupid it would be for him to NOT use the veto. He should have promised him in front of the other houseguests, Julie and the viewing public that he would vote Dani out. I simply cannot believe he didn't see that as his ONLY chance of staying. Even if it didn't work, it would have made Zach look even more stupid for not doing it.
    I think you can blame ED just as much as Eric. It looked like their plan to rattle Eric by surprising booting Jessica worked. Would have been fun if Eric had done this though. Not sure it would have changed anything though. Zach is better off with the Donatos than with Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump;2561667;
    I think you can blame ED just as much as Eric. It looked like their plan to rattle Eric by surprising booting Jessica worked. Would have been fun if Eric had done this though. Not sure it would have changed anything though. Zach is better off with the Donatos than with Eric.

How would you see that happening? Are you talking about with the jury?

As as see it, Dick - if he was the remaning Donato - would not have continued his agreement with Zach, because his beloved baby girl was out due to Zach's use of POV. Eric would not have continued with Dick because Jess was gone. So Eric/Zach/Jam probably would've worked out something.

Could you show me, 'cause my little mind can't figure it out. I'm rooting for J/Z F2, so I'd love to see another way for him.

There were definately 2 in my opinion.
    Eric not using that veto to backdoor Dani. I know he is saying he was just doing what America wanted by leaving Amber up. But he should have done it anyway. I think it wasn't really about AP even though he said it was, he was doing what he thought was best for him because he stupidly thought he had a solid F4 with D&D Had he not thought that he wouldn't have cared what we thought and he would have used it to benefit him. I don't buy it. He has played his own game in the past without care about AP. He forgot what Dustin said "Don't trust the Donato's". That stupid move is what cost him and Jess the game. Otherwise they would still be there.
    Zach also made a dumb move by not using the veto on Eric or Jameka to backdoor Dani last night. I know he said he couldn't trust Eric but so what I think Eric would have went for a deal for F3 with Zach/Jameka he would have wanted his revenge for Jess and that would have left the 3 of them to get rid of Dick. Plus he would have had a better chance at the Veto against those 3 instead of going against Dani for it.
    I still argue that Eric also should not have let Dustin get voted out. I know he had to vote out Dustin but he didn't have to sway Jen and Zach to do it. Zach was going to vote how they wanted and Jen wanted Dick gone. SO DIck would have left 4-3. Eric should have voted how he had to and just let the hinky vote be blamed on Jen or Zach. He might have been able to. ANd that was the beginning of the end for him. I know he was #5 in the LNC alliance but he would have been fine I suspect because Amber and Jameka were horrible at comps so I think he would have survived with Jess being so good at them.

Zach not using the veto the other night to backdoor Daniele was beyond stupid. I'm so angry with him. Now it's going to be a Donato final two. Way to go Zach!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow;2563765;
    Zach not using the veto the other night to backdoor Daniele was beyond stupid. I'm so angry with him. Now it's going to be a Donato final two. Way to go Zach!
    Shadow, we do agree on one thing .....Way to go Zach

I appreciate the HoH's and Vetos D/D have won.

I know that, character aside, they had a lot to battle with a builty-in alliance others resented and one that they never wanted. They both wanted to play by themselves. Yes, they have lied and backstabbed, that is the nature of the game. So they've thrown fits about other people not playing the way they want. Others have too. Dick has said and done things that cannot be excused; others have done even worse, in my book.

I would like to see D/D in F2. I would like to see how it plays out. I was not actively rooting FOR anyone, but I guess I was trying to be entertained and this would be more entertaining to me than anyone else there.
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-09-2007 at 10:51 PM.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast