+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Worst moves of the season?

Re: Worst moves of the season?

And Janelle is one of the most popular houseguests to ever enter the Big Brother house. She of course has a fan base who'll be mad at Eric for calling her Ms. Piggy. His popularity will plummet.
    Did Eric have popularity?????
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I don't think he was ever one of the more popular players, but I think the tasks he's been getting lately indicate that America had warmed up to him a bit.
    Having to kiss Jessica and give her his Woobie were complete gimmes for him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jameka giving up 5 HOH's
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2558653;
    Jameka giving up 5 HOH's
    I don't know kelbel. It does seem a dumb, but that might have been the best move she could have made. She might have gone a lot sooner if she were able to compete and was seen as more of a threat

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2558659;
    I don't know kelbel. It does seem a dumb, but that might have been the best move she could have made. She might have gone a lot sooner if she were able to compete and was seen as more of a threat
    Good point, but I dont remember who she gave it up for whether Eric or Dustin, but if its Eric he totally turned on her, and Dustin cant help her from the Jury House.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2558723;
    Good point, but I dont remember who she gave it up for whether Eric or Dustin, but if its Eric he totally turned on her, and Dustin cant help her from the Jury House.
    It was Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2558374;
    Oh, and here's another one:

Eric calling Janelle Ms. Piggy.
    It has nothing at all to do with strategy. But it did hurt Janelle. I don't think anyone wants to be called "Ms. Piggy" except Ms. Piggy herself. And Janelle is one of the most popular houseguests to ever enter the Big Brother house. She of course has a fan base who'll be mad at Eric for calling her Ms. Piggy. His popularity will plummet.
    I don't know about that... I was a Janie fan myself but I actually laughed when he said it because if you go back to s6 and s7, it's kind of true. She was ALWAYS stuffing her face and gained A LOT of weight. Eric would never have said it if he knew she could hear him. I am always sticking my foot in my mouth like that. I do admit though, that I am a bigger Eric fan that a Janie fan. I always liked Janie in the context of the game but knew if she was someone I knew in real life that I was hate her. Eric is someone I can see myself being friends with and (if he weren't Jewish 'cause I'm a Christian and it really wouldn't work with my family) dare I say someone I can see myself dating.

Quote Originally Posted by erbear04;2557841;
    I have to stick up for Eric not using the veto. He learned that America was consistently voting to favor the Donatos. He knew if he took Zach/Amber down and one of them went up, in all likelihood he'd have to vote to keep that person anyway, thus looking really shady in Jessica's eyes AND that would leave Dani and Dick BOTH in the house and both pissed off. That was one of his smarter moves.
    That in addition to the fact that, had he gotten out D/D, America would be pissed and likely force him to vote out or put up Jessica against his will. His hands were tied, and Jess is paying the price.

As for the biggest bonehead moves of the season, I think Dustin and Mike are tied for that award. Mike’s was just pure ignorance, and Dustin’s was overconfidence.

For the remaining players…

Jess: Failing to get D/D out in her two reigns of HOH, since during both, she stated that she trusted them the least of all of the houseguests.

Eric: Failing to acknowledge the importance of making America love him, and committing to votes and alliances without knowledge of the AP results.

Dani: Failing to get Jen out in her first HOH so that she could get Jess out in her 2nd. Although it has worked out well for her with Zach getting HOH this week.

Dick: Failing to make friends (and thus, votes) with the jury members. Although, I think he is truly hoping to be in the F2 with Dani, in which case it doesn’t matter b/c he would tell the jury to vote for her over him in all likelihood anyway.

Zach: I don’t really know on this one…he hasn’t done much of anything strategically or competitively, which has worked out nice for him. And, this week, he will likely come out unscathed since D/D are doing the “real” dirty work.

Jameka: The one and only move she has made is the only thing that has kept her in the game. I think she is only still around b/c she is not a threat to put anyone up as HOH.

Zach not using POV on Eric or Jameka.

I don't want to admit it, but Dani is the best player this season. He should made a "power" move and took her out. Sure ED would have went psycho over that, but ED wouldn't be eligible for the next HOH, so they could have taken him out pending ED didn't win POV.

FORT Fanatic

I'd have to vote for Dustin volunteering to go on the block as the dumbest move. I don't know whether it had the greatest impact, though, because there are other moves, such as not using the veto, that might have impacted the game more. But Dustin's move was just plain dumb and and arogant. That alliance could have easily put up 2 people from the other side thereby insuring that one would go home.But Dustin was so sure he was safe.How many times does the pawn need to be voted out til people will learn the lesson. If anyone offers, next season, to be a pawn they should be slapped hard.

As for a mistake that really impacted the game more, I would say Eric not using the POV last week to put up Dick or Daniele. I he had, Jess would still be in, as well as Eric and they would have had one of the D's out. That was truely a mistake of game-changing propotion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast