+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Worst moves of the season?

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: Worst moves of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by petertracy;2556383;
    My vote goes to not getting rid of Dick when they could.
    Ditto that and add Jameka taking Jen off of the nomination block.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Worst moves of the season?

My vote goes for Dustin backdooring himself but I'd also list that as the FUNNIEST move of the season too! The look on his face was priceless!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Duck;2556480;
    Dustin backdooring himself has to be the stupidest move ever.

Worst strategy = Not backdooring Danielle when they had the chance
    I agree with this. Dustin backdooring himself was the dumbest individual move.

Eric not using the veto so that Jessica could backdoor Danielle was the dumbest move on the part of someone who says they've got the other person's back (unless, gamewise, he really does want her gone and doesn't want dirty hands; if that's the case, it was a brilliant move.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

The dumbest move was on the part of CBS, in picking these lame-brain contestants.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I also don't understand why Mike finally went crazy and harassed Dick during that HOH. It was totally his demise.
    For a guy who spent most of his time in the house not talking, Mike sure did pick a bad time to finally speak up

1. Not getting Dick out when he was up
    2. Eric not using the POV last week
    3. Eric believing D&D this week thinking Jameka is going home.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey

I think the dumbest move was A) Evicting Nick, B) Not evicting Eric and C) Dustin backdooring himself. (Not in any particular order). It's funny, once Nick was gone, so was the LNC. Once they didn't evict Eric, it actually worked in favor of Dick/Danielle and AGAINST the LNC.2

Personally I would say the worst play was not backdooring Danielle. Eric and Jessa would be in a rocking/leading spot. Dick would be gone and Zach would be gone. Jen would still probably be there and everything would be changed!
    "When you least expect it, the knife will stick you in the back. "

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2556419;
    Dustin back dooring himself - hands down the most boneheaded play of the season...

Had he not done that, the game would be in a completely different place... And there was NO logical justification for him doing so...

He cost the alliance two votes the minute he put himself up there... (He not being able to vote in the elimination, and the person from the other side who wouldn't have been able to vote because he was on the block...) All because he didn't want to look bad in Ambers eyes... How ironic is THAT?!

Stupid!
    I think the main reason he did it was to show off to Dick and to America how much of a man he is and he isn't afraid of anyone. Well Dustin how did that work for ya? Idiot!

Worst move of the season?? Dustin. However, it was the most played move around the continent, and provided most of us with endless hours of entertainment.

America's Player ... needed some tweaking before put into play. The contestant should have had the "You can stay and play for a certain amount of money each week, and we'll ensure you stay until F3" talk.

Enemy Twist: not a fan of any twist unless EVERY hg is involved. I hate that there were only 3 at first, it should have been each one of them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast