+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BB8 showmances

PWS
    FORT Fogey

BB8 showmances

Better late than never for this thread. At least it will be a place to post reports of sightings of Nick at the after party and the like. And when the AC twist comes out we can debate whether Jess will forgive Eric without getting in the way of the strategy talkers.
    Indeed, the way things have gone recently maybe this should be a standard thread on BB shows....
    And I'll start it off saying I'm a fan of Jess and Eric, and don't think they are playing each other, especially don't think Eric is playing Jess. Re Nick and Dani, I'm amazed if he's been watching the show that he was still interested enough to show up for Power of 10, but then maybe he thinks she will be different out from under the stress of Dick...or he just wants the fame.

Re: BB8 showmances

Just a point of interest maybe....Nick has been watching the show but not the live feeds.

N & D -- Nick doesn't watch the live feeds, but he is kept informed by his fans about important things going on with Daniele on the live feeds. So he does know more than what he sees on the show. He chats online with them daily, and watches major stuff on YouTube. Everything he's ever said and done has indicated that Nick's feelings for Daniele are true and deep. Nick is far from a fame whore.

I don't understand what you are implying about Daniele. She is a positive, good-hearted person. Look at how she let Eric use her HoH room that time for "personal goodbyes" that changed into campaigning. That's her big heart for you. I like that she is mean to Dick -- Dick deserves it.

E & J -- I don't know what Jessica sees in wannabe jock, wannabe frat boy, crude, insensitive Eric, but I agree that they are not playing each other that much (not on the romance side -- on the game side, secrets are kept like Jessica protecting Jameka).
    Last edited by veeru; 08-30-2007 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2552133;
    I don't understand what you are implying about Daniele. She is a positive, good-hearted person. Look at how she let Eric use her HoH room that time for "personal goodbyes" that changed into campaigning. That's her big heart for you. I like that she is mean to Dick -- Dick deserves it.
    Oh, you were being sarcastic, right.... right....

E & J -- I don't know what Jessica sees in wannabe jock, wannabe frat boy, crude, insensitive Eric, but I agree that they are not playing each other that much (not on the romance side -- on the game side, secrets are kept like Jessica protecting Jameka)

Oh, maybe that he's funny & witty? Sure there are things about him that are ewww, but I don't know of one perfect person (okay, maybe Amber )

Her previous boyfriend was no great shakes in the looks department either. So she's obviously not a shallow person, in that personality is more.

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2552133;
    E & J -- I don't know what Jessica sees in wannabe jock, wannabe frat boy, crude, insensitive Eric, but I agree that they are not playing each other that much (not on the romance side -- on the game side, secrets are kept like Jessica protecting Jameka).

Well some women, myself included, happen to find Eric very attractive. I think he is wayyyyyyy more attractive than Nick. Oh sure, Nick has the conventional good looks but he's generic and boring and bland for me. Eric has some character to him. He's also got this cute combination of extreme confidence and akwardness about him that I find incredibly sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2552290;
    Oh, you were being sarcastic, right.... right....
    No I wasn't, lol. It's interesting that the example of Daniele letting Eric use the HoH room and telling people to be nice to Eric isn't being refuted by the people who are so negative about Daniele's attitude, on its merits ...

Another example of Daniele's big heart is how she hugged Amber and had several empathetic conversations with Amber after Dustin was evicted, saying she'd be there for Amber personally even though strategically she put Amber up that week. Daniele's behavior wasn't at all like how everyone shunned Daniele the week after Daniele was HoH.

Oh, maybe that he's funny & witty? Sure there are things about him that are ewww, but I don't know of one perfect person (okay, maybe Amber ).
    I'm hard-pressed to find one thing that's funny about Eric. The incest jokes? Wanting Jen to fall off the balcony? Casting Nick's masculinity into question because Nick is artistic? His humor is about putting other people down.
    Last edited by veeru; 08-30-2007 at 08:01 PM.

Jen and Mike were the hottest showmance of BB8. They looked good together, too bad Mike didn't last long.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2552403;

I'm hard-pressed to find one thing that's funny about Eric. The incest jokes? Wanting Jen to fall off the balcony? Casting Nick's masculinity into question because Nick is artistic? His humor is about putting other people down.
    Eric suffers from such low self-esteem that he doesn't feel good about himself unless he's putting someone down. I hate the little giggles he does in between it too. UGH, he's ugly on the outside and the inside.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2552530;
    Eric suffers from such low self-esteem that he doesn't feel good about himself unless he's putting someone down. I hate the little giggles he does in between it too. UGH, he's ugly on the outside and the inside.
    I don't think Eric is ugly on the inside, he risked a lot just so America can be satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2552403;
    No I wasn't, lol. It's interesting that the example of Daniele letting Eric use the HoH room and telling people to be nice to Eric isn't being refuted by the people who are so negative about Daniele's attitude, on its merits ...

Another example of Daniele's big heart is how she hugged Amber and had several empathetic conversations with Amber after Dustin was evicted, saying she'd be there for Amber personally even though strategically she put Amber up that week. Daniele's behavior wasn't at all like how everyone shunned Daniele the week after Daniele was HoH.

Ah, so our perceptions are different. But that's okay because if we didn't have each other to debate with, this would be a boring board, right?

BTW, I do agree Eric's talks about the incest was disgusting & inappropriate. I leave that to someone who's trying to fit in & be funny, but doesn't know how.

But Dani's cuckolding of Kris on National TV sure doesn't make her a "good-hearted person". And I don't think I've seen her being positive once in the house with all her whining & complaining. But I don't get feeds, so maybe you've seen something I haven't been able to hear about or see on regular TV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast