+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: BB8 showmances

  1. #31
    FORT Fan soapqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    362

    Re: BB8 showmances

    Can't wait to see footage of the sequester house..they were fun to watch..cute together.

  2. #32
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,521

    Re: BB8 showmances

    Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;2561337;
    Can't wait to see footage of the sequester house..they were fun to watch..cute together.
    So, ok, now we've seen shots of the sequester house (FINALLY!!), what do we think? From Dustin's remark (and talk about tacky--tough for Jess and her worries about her parents) things seem to be going strong, but several people commented that they looked a little strained in the sequester interview.

  3. #33
    Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Age
    31
    Posts
    358

    Re: BB8 showmances

    Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2552846;
    But Dani's cuckolding of Kris on National TV sure doesn't make her a "good-hearted person". And I don't think I've seen her being positive once in the house with all her whining & complaining. But I don't get feeds, so maybe you've seen something I haven't been able to hear about or see on regular TV.
    I have a hard time feeling any sympathy for Kris. Everyone is quick to blame Daniele because he was engaged when they met and he eventually broke off that relationship. That is HIS FAULT, making him not that great of a catch, in my eyes. You blame the person in the relationship for that move, not the one they ended it for. None of us know anything about Kris. Maybe he treated her poorly, none of us can say we know he was amazing to her. Plus it sounds like they were on an unspoken "break" anyway and he didn't have a whole lot going for him with moving home w/ his parents and leaving her without a place to live. I love Dani & Nick together. I think her occasional childishness is something he can deal with because they compliment each other well and he knows when and how to put her in her place.

  4. #34
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046

    Re: BB8 showmances

    If they are having as much fun as Dustin implied they are, I hope that Eric broke the rules and told Jessica about being America's Player. It just seems to cross a line to be intimate with someone and have that big of a secret over them.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  5. #35
    Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Age
    31
    Posts
    358

    Re: BB8 showmances

    Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2555297;
    I can't stand Eric and Jessica as a couple. She wouldn't give him a second look outside the house. I really like her, and she deserves so much better. As Eric keeps telling us, he's just a "5'7" Jewish boy." He doesn't think he deserves Jess. I think that is one of the only truthful things he has said in the house.

    Once they leave the house, this relationship is doomed.
    Yeah... she seems as much of a spoiled princess to me as everyone says Dani is. The fact that she's openly admitted "you would've never had a chance with me outside of this house" is pretty sad.

  6. #36
    FORT Newbie realitylunacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13

    Re: BB8 showmances

    Quote Originally Posted by erbear04;2572863;
    Yeah... she seems as much of a spoiled princess to me as everyone says Dani is. The fact that she's openly admitted "you would've never had a chance with me outside of this house" is pretty sad.
    I happen to like them together. And its probably true, there are a lot of people I would never have looked at if I hadn't gotten to know their personality by spending many hours a day together. For example the dorky guy at work that I ended up falling in love with because of his wit.

    Now, I do agree with you on one thing I don't think it will work outside of the sequester house. Reason why, he is Jewish straight from NYC and she is right wing Christian from Kansas--or so it seems from her myspace page (currently ran by her parents)....its like oil and water. I don't know...just my thoughts.

  7. #37
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,521

    Re: BB8 showmances

    I agree, realitylunacy, those are their real problems--totally different cultures, which doesn't matter in the artificial culture of BB, but will shortly after they leave BB. If Dustin's implied comments are correct clearly they are getting along fine on the attraction level--certainly no reason for Jess to be faking it at this point. And while one could argue that Eric needs to string Jess along for a while more because of his AC duties, there's no way he can win more $$ at this point--no way he could get 5 more chores done and win another 10K--so really no reason for him to fake it either. BUT, once they leave the house... yikes. I remember much earlier Eric was telling her about NY pizza, and she said that was ok, her town had a Pizza Hut (or some similar chain)---you could practically hear the bells tolling DOOOOOM to this relationship. I don't see Jess falling in love with NYC unless she's really been bitten by the fame/celebrity bug after BB, and I don't see Eric fitting into small town life (actually I don't know where in Kansas she comes from, just guessing small town).... Maybe if they moved to one of the more sophisticated towns in Kansas (yes, there are some!) they'd have a chance... but whatever Eric's career goals are I doubt they can be satisfied in small town Kansas, much less that he'd find the kind of lifestyle he likes and is used to. Plus, the issue of kids and how/where to raise them... It may last a few more months of commuting, but really the odds are stacked against them.

  8. #38
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    32

    Re: BB8 showmances

    I think the romances between Eric and Jessica, Danielle and Nick are real. It's nice to see and so different from the showmances in all-stars.

  9. #39
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: BB8 showmances

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2573941;
    I agree, realitylunacy, those are their real problems--totally different cultures, which doesn't matter in the artificial culture of BB, but will shortly after they leave BB. If Dustin's implied comments are correct clearly they are getting along fine on the attraction level--certainly no reason for Jess to be faking it at this point. And while one could argue that Eric needs to string Jess along for a while more because of his AC duties, there's no way he can win more $$ at this point--no way he could get 5 more chores done and win another 10K--so really no reason for him to fake it either. BUT, once they leave the house... yikes. I remember much earlier Eric was telling her about NY pizza, and she said that was ok, her town had a Pizza Hut (or some similar chain)---you could practically hear the bells tolling DOOOOOM to this relationship. I don't see Jess falling in love with NYC unless she's really been bitten by the fame/celebrity bug after BB, and I don't see Eric fitting into small town life (actually I don't know where in Kansas she comes from, just guessing small town).... Maybe if they moved to one of the more sophisticated towns in Kansas (yes, there are some!) they'd have a chance... but whatever Eric's career goals are I doubt they can be satisfied in small town Kansas, much less that he'd find the kind of lifestyle he likes and is used to. Plus, the issue of kids and how/where to raise them... It may last a few more months of commuting, but really the odds are stacked against them.
    She's from Wichita. That's far from a small town and would be considered one the more sophisticated towns you're referring to. Hey! The cost of living in Kansas is much lower than NYC so they could live better financially there! The could live in Manhattan, KS

  10. #40
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,521

    Re: BB8 showmances

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2574001;
    She's from Wichita. That's far from a small town and would be considered one the more sophisticated towns you're referring to. Hey! The cost of living in Kansas is much lower than NYC so they could live better financially there! The could live in Manhattan, KS
    Good one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.