+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BB8 showmances

Re: BB8 showmances

I still don't care for him. The incest remark (said several times) was beyond anything I can forget.

And I don't like the way he sulks when he gets a 'spanking'.

I'm not actively FOR anyone this season.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2552846;
    Ah, so our perceptions are different. But that's okay because if we didn't have each other to debate with, this would be a boring board, right?

BTW, I do agree Eric's talks about the incest was disgusting & inappropriate. I leave that to someone who's trying to fit in & be funny, but doesn't know how.

But Dani's cuckolding of Kris on National TV sure doesn't make her a "good-hearted person". And I don't think I've seen her being positive once in the house with all her whining & complaining. But I don't get feeds, so maybe you've seen something I haven't been able to hear about or see on regular TV.
    What episode did Eric make the remarks?

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2552319;
    Well some women, myself included, happen to find Eric very attractive. I think he is wayyyyyyy more attractive than Nick. Oh sure, Nick has the conventional good looks but he's generic and boring and bland for me. Eric has some character to him. He's also got this cute combination of extreme confidence and akwardness about him that I find incredibly sexy.
    I agree with you. Nick was over confident and which made him unattractive to me. That mohawk made my stomach turn. Eric is a boyish, goofy, awkward, hysterical, geek and for some reason I find him extremely sexy and very desirable. I just love him and Jess together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Chocolate;2553440;
    What episode did Eric make the remarks?
    The remarks weren't on any of the episodes. They were, however, made on several occasions on the live feeds.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

I can't stand Eric and Jessica as a couple. She wouldn't give him a second look outside the house. I really like her, and she deserves so much better. As Eric keeps telling us, he's just a "5'7" Jewish boy." He doesn't think he deserves Jess. I think that is one of the only truthful things he has said in the house.

Once they leave the house, this relationship is doomed.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2555297;
    I can't stand Eric and Jessica as a couple. She wouldn't give him a second look outside the house. I really like her, and she deserves so much better. As Eric keeps telling us, he's just a "5'7" Jewish boy." He doesn't think he deserves Jess. I think that is one of the only truthful things he has said in the house.

Well, after seeing her be unsupportive of him the last couple of days, I would say SHE doesn't deserve HIM. He genuinely cares for her but I think it's just a fling that gives her an advantage in the game for her.

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2555297;

I'm sure Jessica's family will tune her into what a weazle Eric really is. I'm sure her family won't approve of that relationship. Once she hears about the AP and how easy it was for him to lie about everything I think that's enough right there not to trust him. He lies wayyy to easy. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Chocolate;2552808;
    I don't think Eric is ugly on the inside, he risked a lot just so America can be satisfied.

He got PAID so America can be satisfied. He didn't do it out of the kindness of his heart.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;2555472;
    He got PAID so America can be satisfied. He didn't do it out of the kindness of his heart.
    Exactly and okay, he's making money, good for him. But, what bothers me is how easy this seems to be for him, how he doesn't seem to struggle with any of the choices he's made for "America". There is no way I see a real life romance with Jess and Eric. He would so not fit into her college life in Kansas because he's well, a weasle!

Quote Originally Posted by teach;2555600;
    Exactly and okay, he's making money, good for him. But, what bothers me is how easy this seems to be for him, how he doesn't seem to struggle with any of the choices he's made for "America". There is no way I see a real life romance with Jess and Eric. He would so not fit into her college life in Kansas because he's well, a weasle!
    Hey I wonder if KSU has a mascot? I looked up weasle in the dictionary and sure enough there was Eric's picture!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast