+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequester House

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Sequester House

Has anyone found any information on this? I have searched and searched, but I've found absolutely nothing. That plus the fact we didn't see Justin or Jen arrive makes me wonder what the deal is.

On other boards there were two humorous guesses that I particularly liked: Guantanamo Bay with Hurricane Amber about to land or Rikers Island. Rikers Island would be funny because one of my ancestor's actually lost it in a horse race (true story according to my relatives who like to research stuff like that )

If you have info, please share!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

FORT Newbie

Re: Sequester House

In the past, didn't they show evicted houseguests going to the sequester house? Have they not done that at all this season? Any reason why not?

I wonder how Jenn & Dustin are getting along? I'm sure she told him she was sorry she voted to keep Dick instead of him.

I'll bet Dustin will be glad to see his good buddy Amber soon, but I wonder how much she'll try to poison his mind against E&J?

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

no, they haven't yet, I think they still will, probably do a recap when the next evictee goes in or something.

Being in Sequester with Dustin and Jen would be the ultimate nightmare for me
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2550580;

I'll bet Dustin will be glad to see his good buddy Amber soon, but I wonder how much she'll try to poison his mind against E&J?
    Oooh, I hadn't thought of that, I hope she does.
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

In the past they've shown the sequester house clips on the Thursday night show. The first time they ever show it is when the 2nd person comes in. Since the 2nd person just left the show last week, this Thursday would be the probably first time they would show footage from sequester.

As for Amber trying to poison Dustin's mind against Eric... I think that in Dustin's mind, he sees Eric has played a good game and I think he would vote accordingly. When he was evicted and knew that Eric had lied to him and voted him out, he still made comments in several of his interviews about how Eric was playing the game well.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I wonder what would happen if Jen refused to go into sequester. Would they have to send Dustin home so it would stay at an odd number for the final voting?

I wonder where the house is this year? Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by SGDA;2550631;
    I wonder what would happen if Jen refused to go into sequester. Would they have to send Dustin home so it would stay at an odd number for the final voting?
    could we be so lucky?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;2550597;
    As for Amber trying to poison Dustin's mind against Eric... I think that in Dustin's mind, he sees Eric has played a good game and I think he would vote accordingly. When he was evicted and knew that Eric had lied to him and voted him out, he still made comments in several of his interviews about how Eric was playing the game well.
    I'm hoping so. He also seems to realize that she's an overly emotional person (hence his telling her that she was going psycho). I'm also hoping that subsequent evictees go on about Amber's irrational behavior (which is probably more irrational than Jen's was).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast