+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequester House

Re: Sequester House

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleKit;2552011;
    By all rights, we should see that tonight. I think they've done that the following Thursday in past years.
    Yes you are right, they always show the sequester house on Thurs nights. I can't wait to see the house. I bet it's not going to be as nice as the one they had for the Allstars. Remember the one they had I think on season 5 that looked like a regular house with nothing special. I can't remember where it was. I'm thinking Napa Valley. Does anyone remember?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2552023;
    Yes you are right, they always show the sequester house on Thurs nights. I can't wait to see the house. I bet it's not going to be as nice as the one they had for the Allstars. Remember the one they had I think on season 5 that looked like a regular house with nothing special. I can't remember where it was. I'm thinking Napa Valley. Does anyone remember?
    It might be the house that was in Mexico. That's where TAR ALL-STARS were too.

Tonight should be exciting! Wamber evicted, new HOH, sequester house, Janelle!

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2552057;
    Tonight should be exciting! Wamber evicted, new HOH, sequester house, Janelle!

Janelle is going to be on the show tonight?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda;2552076;
    Janelle is going to be on the show tonight?
    It was hinted at on House Calls

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2552023;
    napa vally was season 6 ... i found it HILARIOUS because jen was so adament that she was only playing as far as sequester because she wanted a free vacation in mexico, and she was highly disappointed to find out it wasn't there at all. one of the BEST paybacks i've seen on bb.

tonite is the night for sequester house footage right?

So much for showing scenes of the sequester house.

What happened? Did Jen bail out afterall? Is there ANY talk going around other boards about this? I was looking forward to Dustin/Jen footage! Boo! Hiss!
    Count your blessings!

I know Jen didn't bail. In one of her interviews she states that it was just frustration talking when she said that. She was upset that she wasn't going to be able to go to Mexico or some other exotic place (apparently the HGs didn't need their passport).

What is the problem?!?! I wanna see Dustin deal with Jen, and now we'll never get to see the initial meeting. I can't think of why we wouldn't, unless she didn't go there, then I think we should be told what's going on.

I am truly disappointed.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread