+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequester House

Re: Sequester House

Quote Originally Posted by SGDA;2550631;
    I wonder what would happen if Jen refused to go into sequester. Would they have to send Dustin home so it would stay at an odd number for the final voting?
    I believe Jen was told that if she didn't go to sequester, America would get to vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2551055;
    I believe Jen was told that if she didn't go to sequester, America would get to vote for her.
    America did get to vote for her. So that doesn't make sense... I have heard both Dick and Dani say that they asked the DR if she was there and they wouldn't say. I find it odd that they would do that if she actually was in sequester. Also, it's really odd that they didn't show Jen meeting Dustin at the jury house. They've never not done that before at this point. Either they had a lot of negotiating to do or she's not there, but made sure she couldn't speak to the media about it until the show's over.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2551061;
    America did get to vote for her. .

Nope. We haven't yet. We get her vote for the winner if she doesn't go to the jury house. That won't happen until the final two.

I can see her skipping out on it. A couple of weeks in the sequester house with no media attention....

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2551070;
    Nope. We haven't yet. We get her vote for the winner if she doesn't go to the jury house. That won't happen until the final two.

I can see her skipping out on it. A couple of weeks in the sequester house with no media attention....
    I meant we voted for her to go last week via Eric.

ETA: Oh, I reread the previous post and realize that was talking about us voting as Jen in the final 2. Sorry, I misunderstood...

Quote Originally Posted by AI addict;2551045;
    Can they really prevent them from discussing this though? that seems like a pretty tough thing to do.
    Most all of the previous hamsters have talked about it at length. There is always someone from production present with them in the house.

I'm sure things get out, but they aren't openly discussed.

Marcellas stayed in a hotel after he go into a fight with Howie, so Jen don't have to stay in the sequester house.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Jen's issue wasn't that she didn't want to stay in the sequester house with the rest of the idiots and would find a hotel acceptable.... it was that she didn't want to go to sequester at all. She wanted to return to her life and her modeling.

You can't really compare her situation to Marcellas as it doesn't apply. Marcellas was only moved elsewhere because there was serious personal issues between he and Howie. That's not the same.

My guess is that Jen wants her three more minutes of fame and wouldn't skip out on getting a last jab in. I think she is looking forward to bringing the snark on her jury question. It will probably be lame tho.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

CCL

Also, it's really odd that they didn't show Jen meeting Dustin at the jury house.
    Don't they usually show the sequester house segment(s) on the Thursday show? In which case they would show her arriving at the jury house on this Thursday's program.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

... it's really odd that they didn't show Jen meeting Dustin at the jury house.
    By all rights, we should see that tonight. I think they've done that the following Thursday in past years.

+ Reply to Thread