+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequester House

Re: Sequester House

Quote Originally Posted by SGDA;2550631;
    I wonder what would happen if Jen refused to go into sequester. Would they have to send Dustin home so it would stay at an odd number for the final voting?

My guess is that she can't or face legal issues in that she broke her contact. Considering she's trying to break into Hollywood, she's not going to chance her career for something like that, considering deals are very important in Hollywood, and contract breakers are seen as a liability.

TG, 'cause I miss my weekly Dustin fix.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2550656;
    My guess is that she can't or face legal issues in that she broke her contact. Considering she's trying to break into Hollywood, she's not going to chance her career for something like that, considering deals are very important in Hollywood, and contract breakers are seen as a liability.

TG, 'cause I miss my weekly Dustin fix.
    I would miss seeing Dusty too. I read on another thread that Dick was asking the DR if Jen went to sequester and they wouldn't answer him. Mostly likely they can't, but it seemed odd to me.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by hvymetalchik;2550634;
    I wonder where the house is this year? Mexico?
    I'm not sure. Some hamsters said they didn't have passports.

I thought for sure we had seen footage before this, you know, Dusty all by himself. Sunning himself, eating by himself, talking to himself, driving himself crazy.

There's a stupid football game on tomorrow night so I won't be able to watch it live. Stoopid Eagles. Stoopid Jets.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2550786;
    I'm not sure. Some hamsters said they didn't have passports.

There's a stupid football game on tomorrow night so I won't be able to watch it live. Stoopid Eagles. Stoopid Jets.
    The passport requirement has been tabled for now, because the bureaucracy cratered and couldn't get them out in a timely fashion...

Ah... Re football... I feel your pain...

But you do have "US"...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2550794;
    The passport requirement has been tabled for now, because the bureaucracy cratered and couldn't get them out in a timely fashion...

What do you mean by this? Who couldn't get them out in a timely fashion? And what passport requirement? You mean to Mexico? You definitely do need a passport to get in and out of Mexico now.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTeam;2550910;
    What do you mean by this? Who couldn't get them out in a timely fashion? And what passport requirement? You mean to Mexico? You definitely do need a passport to get in and out of Mexico now.
    No you dont. They have tabled it for now as they were so bogged down for passports they dropped the requirements.

Remember they did go to Napa at one time. They could end up there again which is not bad considering harvest is going on.

I can't wait to see Dustin's face when Jen walks in.
    Whee, I wonder who he expects?

I'm sure he's hoping for either D/D or Eric. I want a screencap of his face when he sees Jen coming in. lol

Btw, I don't care, really, who I'd have to share with. The fact that I was in an extremely nice place for sequester for a few weeks would be cool enough. And no feeds watching my every move .... ! (although on this side, I wish they'd have them in there. I think that place would be more interesting than the BB house when a few people get in there.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2550580;
    I'll bet Dustin will be glad to see his good buddy Amber soon, but I wonder how much she'll try to poison his mind against E&J?
    They are actually not allowed to talk about game in the sequester house. They are only allowed to watch video of the competitions, but nothing else. There is always a handler with them that keeps them from discussing things to which they were not privy.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2551038;
    They are actually not allowed to talk about game in the sequester house. They are only allowed to watch video of the competitions, but nothing else. There is always a handler with them that keeps them from discussing things to which they were not privy.
    Can they really prevent them from discussing this though? that seems like a pretty tough thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread