+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: House Calls

House Calls

Who else is watching House Calls this season? I've gotten addicted lately - I'm so enjoying all the booted HG's interviews and I get a kick out of the callers that call in to talk about the show and the houseguests and talk strategy and stuff.

What are you all thinking of it? I also like when they bring in contestants from past seasons to be on too and talk about playing it. I love that I can apparently never think about this show too much!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Re: House Calls

I have enjoyed the ones I have seen, but they were with Bunky not Gretchen.....it was fun and I am always down for seeing my Kayser!

Can someone please tell me how I can watch HouseCalls live? Everytime I log on all I can find is the weekly episodes. Did they have Dustin on the show? I wanted to see that. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2541417;
    Can someone please tell me how I can watch HouseCalls live? Everytime I log on all I can find is the weekly episodes. Did they have Dustin on the show? I wanted to see that. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.
    Ummm. Go to cbs.com/bigbrother at 1pm Eastern it will be playing on the main page. So what you're doing wrong is doing nothing. It should just work.

Quote Originally Posted by darkain;2541422;
    Ummm. Go to cbs.com/bigbrother at 1pm Eastern it will be playing on the main page. So what you're doing wrong is doing nothing. It should just work.
    So I don't go to House Calls? I figured if I wanted to watch House Calls I would log onto there.

I always get to housecalls by going to the cbs website and following the links. I have never watched one live however and just pull the episodes I want from the list.

I have to say it is "sooooo frustrating" (ala Dani) that you (or at least I) can't fast forward the episodes. I got a phone call and tried to pause it, but when I un-paused it it started me from the beginning. I can't stand that.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose;2541460;
    I have to say it is "sooooo frustrating" (ala Dani) that you (or at least I) can't fast forward the episodes. I got a phone call and tried to pause it, but when I un-paused it it started me from the beginning. I can't stand that.
    you might want to choose windows media player if you choose Real player. If you have high speed that is. I can stop fast forward and rewind. The only problem is that sometimes it stops when it goes to commercial and I have to go back and manually put it back where I left off.

I love the show. But this year they are having some former BB house person named Holly and she is the dumbest most annoying person I have ever seen. Her voice is horrible and Gretchen has to sit there and not say anything about the dumb comments she makes..all the while she is insulting Jessica for her voice. But the shows with they fan named Alex and the lady from E.W. com are by far the best. They really know the game and are entertaining.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedanielle;2541769;
    I love the show. But this year they are having some former BB house person named Holly and she is the dumbest most annoying person I have ever seen. Her voice is horrible and Gretchen has to sit there and not say anything about the dumb comments she makes..all the while she is insulting Jessica for her voice. ...

oh god, it was HORRIBLE watching holly on season 5!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast