+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: House Calls

Re: House Calls

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2582344;
    Indeed. Zach made the biggest mistake of the game when he left Eric and Jameka on the block when he had POV. "I'm gonna stick with my group," he said. Knowing full well that his "group" was a team of 2 that had no intention of taking him to the finals.

Granted he was thinking that he could win against a Donato in the F2, but not against Eric or Jameka. But at least he would have had a chance to MAKE the F2 had he broken up the Donato power bloc.
    His thinking as he explained it on House Calls was that he wouldn't even make the F3 if he took Eric off, because he couldn't trust Eric and he didn't have a relationship with Jameka at the time and Dick would be mad at him, so basically everyone would vote to evict him unless he won veto or HoH in F4.

Re: House Calls

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2585917;
    His thinking as he explained it on House Calls was that he wouldn't even make the F3 if he took Eric off, because he couldn't trust Eric and he didn't have a relationship with Jameka at the time and Dick would be mad at him, so basically everyone would vote to evict him unless he won veto or HoH in F4.
    Too bad he didn't think that Eric would be furious at Dick for evicting Jess and turning around and putting him up......what a shame....Zach would have won
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

BB Housecalls

Anyone watch? Talk about it here!

I love that Dick & Dani are on it this year. Definitely makes it more worth while to watch.

Dick made a good point on Thursdays show about Josh's speech. He thinks he did that because America picked Natalie for the better inspirational speech and he was trying to show that he could be inspirational. Either way...it was extremely laughable!

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar

Re: Housecalls

I watch almost everyday, I love watching Dick but i am so annoyed by Danielles voice i just can't stand to watch her
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789