+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: House Calls

Re: House Calls

Where can we find a video of Jen on Housecalls?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;2543463;
    Yep, Bunky is every Monday, Holly every Tuesday, Kaysar every Thursday and the evicted HG every Friday. Wednesday it's a different person every week. Howie was on last Wednesday and it was great seeing him... Would like to see him again.
    i'll make a point to avoid tuesdays.

i have yet to watch a housecalls this year ... i don't think i bothered last year either. i'm at work when it's live, and i just don't think about going to the site to see them later.

how do they handle the evicted guest on friday when they're going to sequester. how do they keep callers from telling them stuff they aren't supposed to know?

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2544457;
    i'll make a point to avoid tuesdays.

i have yet to watch a housecalls this year ... i don't think i bothered last year either. i'm at work when it's live, and i just don't think about going to the site to see them later.

how do they handle the evicted guest on friday when they're going to sequester. how do they keep callers from telling them stuff they aren't supposed to know?
    After sequester starts, they don't have live callers. Gretchen reads questions that people have sent in.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I usually always miss the live Housecalls show but always try to catch it in the archives. This is the 3rd year I've watched it, and mainly for Gretchen... She does get a lot of flack from people for not knowing a lot about what's going on with the game, which I kind of agree with, but I watch because she is such a hoot! I love her personality, she is hilarious and I always look forward to seeing her.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2544646;
    After sequester starts, they don't have live callers. Gretchen reads questions that people have sent in.
    ahhhhh, thanks ...

i never really took the time to watch this but decided to watch a couple of the archived shows and just watched the Jen one.

Jen's HC would make one think that she never did anything and everybody in the house have just been picking on her.

as far as HC, i see that Kaysar has gotten some personality

and that guy Alex was spot on with alot of stuff he was saying about the show and HG's

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;2544665;
    I usually always miss the live Housecalls show but always try to catch it in the archives. This is the 3rd year I've watched it, and mainly for Gretchen... She does get a lot of flack from people for not knowing a lot about what's going on with the game, which I kind of agree with, but I watch because she is such a hoot! I love her personality, she is hilarious and I always look forward to seeing her.
    I agree, I totally love Gretchen. I think she is a comedian, that is why she is so funny. I think she has to plug the live feeds, but she has a busy schedule so I don't think she can do anything besides watch the show on cbs. I was upset that people were saying she was away getting breast implants and other rumors only to find out that her father passed away.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedanielle;2545694;
    I agree, I totally love Gretchen. I think she is a comedian, that is why she is so funny. I think she has to plug the live feeds, but she has a busy schedule so I don't think she can do anything besides watch the show on cbs. I was upset that people were saying she was away getting breast implants and other rumors only to find out that her father passed away.
    When did her dad pass away?

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2545703;
    When did her dad pass away?
    A couple of weeks ago, Gretchen was gone from the show for about a week and Bunky sat in for her... I was wondering what was going on and a little worried for her since he never said where she was or how long she would be gone. She had to fly home to be with her family.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;2545776;
    A couple of weeks ago, Gretchen was gone from the show for about a week and Bunky sat in for her... I was wondering what was going on and a little worried for her since he never said where she was or how long she would be gone. She had to fly home to be with her family.
    Ah. I was in hell when this happened... thanks for the update!

+ Reply to Thread