+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NOW encouraging viewers to contact CBS re: behavior & language towards women on BB8

Re: NOW encouraging viewers to contact CBS re: behavior & language towards women on B

Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2543758;
    Dani said that one of the producers called Jen a C--- while she was in the DR. Of course dani found it funny and giggled about it.
    Well we don't know if that is true or not. The HUGE difference is that in the DR room, it is just gossip. To violently say it TO a person is abusive.

Re: NOW encouraging viewers to contact CBS re: behavior & language towards women on B

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2543794;
    Well we don't know if that is true or not. The HUGE difference is that in the DR room, it is just gossip. To violently say it TO a person is abusive.
    The producers didn't say it to Jen, they said it to Dani while she(dani) was in the DR.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Your disgust and dissappointment probably will not register with CBS if you continue watching each and every episode, and pay for the live feeds, and Showtime. Personally I think some people are more offended than Jen was. Also as a half-naked mechanical bull rider, I am sure she is used to being degraded. Actually, she has chose degradation as her career. I do think that some of Dick's comments were far more than what I personally would've said to her, but some of them were exactly what I would've said to her had I been trapped in the house with her ignorant, egotistical, obnoxiousness. I have absolutely NO sympathy for her.
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjadesmommy;2543800;
    Your disgust and dissappointment probably will not register with CBS if you continue watching each and every episode, paying for the live feeds, and Showtime. Personally I think some people are more offended than Jen was. Also as a half-naked mechanical bull rider, I am sure she is used to being degraded. Actually, she has chose degradation as her career. I do think that some of Dick's comments were far more than what I personally would've said to her, but some of them were exactly what I would've said to her had I been trapped in the house with her ignorant, egotistical, obnoxiousness. I have absolutely NO sympathy for her.
    Wow.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjadesmommy;2543800;
    Your disgust and dissappointment probably will not register with CBS if you continue watching each and every episode, and pay for the live feeds, and Showtime. Personally I think some people are more offended than Jen was. Also as a half-naked mechanical bull rider, I am sure she is used to being degraded. Actually, she has chose degradation as her career. I do think that some of Dick's comments were far more than what I personally would've said to her, but some of them were exactly what I would've said to her had I been trapped in the house with her ignorant, egotistical, obnoxiousness. I have absolutely NO sympathy for her.
    Don't have the feeds or Showtime, and as of Sunday quit watching and won't be watching the rest of the summer (feels good to have the time free at least ) I did watch last night, just long enough to see Jen evicted. But didn't care to watch the whole show. I already wrote to CBS (my second letter of the season) and from reading other forums others have done so as well and vowed they were done watching, too. And I don't care if Jen worked as a hooker, no one deserves to get treated like that or have anything horrible happen to them.

Okay, now didn't they get rid of a guy several seasons back that held a butter knife up to a female on the show and simulated a rape scene with her? I can't remember which season. He was some blonde Kevin Beacon looking guy. Does anyone else remember that?
    That was Justin and yes, they did. He was called into the DR right after it happened and sent packing.
    Last edited by karalott; 08-24-2007 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2543808;
    Don't have the feeds or Showtime, and as of Sunday quit watching and won't be watching the rest of the summer (feels good to have the time free at least ) I already wrote to CBS (my second letter of the season) and from reading other forums others have done so as well and vowed they were done watching, too. And I don't care if Jen worked as a hooker, no one deserves to get treated like that or have anything horrible happen to them.
    This sentence sums it up perfectly. It reminds me of when people say a rape victim deserved/was asking to get raped based on the way she dresses.

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2543802;
    Wow.
    That's exactly what I said when I saw her website yesterday!
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

FORT Fogey

I wasn't offended and I'm still not offended. I won't be writing a letter and I think that there are plenty of other issues on TV that need to be dealt with besides Dick on BB8. If NOW doesn't like it, turn the channel. It's tv. That's the joy of it. If you don't like it, turn it from, watch something else or just turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by DCDiva;2543817;
    I wasn't offended and I'm still not offended. I won't be writing a letter and I think that there are plenty of other issues on TV that need to be dealt with besides Dick on BB8. If NOW doesn't like it, turn the channel. It's tv. That's the joy of it. If you don't like it, turn it from, watch something else or just turn it off.
    I don't think people should turn a blind eye when they see what they consider an injustice. If everyone did this, we wouldn't get anywhere in the world. If I saw someone getting bullied, I would not walk away because I didn't like what I saw, I'd do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DCDiva;2543817;
    I wasn't offended either. It's a show; entertainment. If no longer entertained, turn it off. If Jen has a problem with how she was treated, it's her job to do something about it; not NOW's. People are so easily offended these days. I for one serve my country in the military so that I still have some freedoms and one of them being freedom of speech and freedom to leave a room if I don't like something. They are stuck in a house with differing personalities and ideas; bad language and flare-ups are going to happen. Threats are words unless they are acted on. Just my opinion; take it with a grain of salt.

+ Reply to Thread