+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Zach - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Please use this thread for any ongoing discussion of Zach from the live feeds or the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORTified with vitamins phunkykat's Avatar

Re: Zach - Season 8

i really kind of feel bad for zach. he seems like the kind of guy who is always on the outside. he just wants to fit in and it is a little sad. i hope he doesn't cry like amber when he sees the show.

I'm with you, phunky.
    I do think he's a strange guy, but I can't help but feel bad for him when he enters a room and everyone else quickly exits.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He may be a bit weird, but he does not bother me nearly as much as quite a few of the other houseguests. I would much prefer being with him vs. Wamber, Jen or listening to that Mmmm Hmmmmm all day.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORTified with vitamins phunkykat's Avatar

i'm hoping the way they show it on cbs is some kind of super-fast time lapse thing and they don't all just run like that. it would be too too sad.
    Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
    Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

RIP Lily, the original phunky kat. 1997-2009

FORT Fanatic

I felt so bad for him the other night when he was sitting beside the Jacuzzi talking to the people in it.. He wanted sooo bad to be invited in, he was running and getting them cookies and drinks.. He knew if he just dropped trow and got in the Jacuzzi that people would get out.. Poor Guy... but God what a smile! Maybe this show will be good for him, let him get a good look at himself and see some of the creepy things he does that he needs to change, like that smile.. tone it down sunshine

Re: Zach - Season 8 (Live Feed)

He is creepy but I think misunderstood. I hope he gets the upcoming HOH and puts up some real threats. Stir up the pot. Stop watching and start playing.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Zack is creepy and a little strange, but I too, feel for the guy. I hate how he's alienated from the house. He doesn't seem nearly as bad as (at least) half of them. I'm not a fan by any stretch, but I'd like to see him go further and at least prevail over some of his haters.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Aero;2499085;
    I felt so bad for him the other night when he was sitting beside the Jacuzzi talking to the people in it.. He wanted sooo bad to be invited in, he was running and getting them cookies and drinks.. He knew if he just dropped trow and got in the Jacuzzi that people would get out.. Poor Guy... but God what a smile! Maybe this show will be good for him, let him get a good look at himself and see some of the creepy things he does that he needs to change, like that smile.. tone it down sunshine
    I agree completely! He has been loyal to his group too....I hope he makes it to sequester too!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I think Zach tries too hard. I think alot of the strange things he has said and done is based on not knowing how to join the group. I am hoping that Dick and Dani at least take him, so he is not as lonely.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast