+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Zach - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Re: Zach - Season 8 (Live Feed)

I am really starting to like Zach. Maybe all my brain cells aren't functioning correctly but oh well. There is something about him that makes me go awwwww. He seems clueless in a likeable way. Whatever that means.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;2511222;
    I am really starting to like Zach. Maybe all my brain cells aren't functioning correctly but oh well. There is something about him that makes me go awwwww. He seems clueless in a likeable way. Whatever that means.
    I hear you and second you. I am now learning to love the little oaf! I mean he is just like a piece of drift wood floating endlessly on the sea of big brother. And usually floaters kill me, but he does it in such a sweet way...

Quote Originally Posted by crazy8;2511226;
    I hear you and second you. I am now learning to love the little oaf! I mean he is just like a piece of drift wood floating endlessly on the sea of big brother. And usually floaters kill me, but he does it in such a sweet way...
    Yeah, and I thought I was the only one. He reminds me of that new kid in school and no one sits with him in the cafeteria. He can sit at my table anytime.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Ok. I read on the CBS site message boards that Zach is the "second twist". This was from a poster who claims to know somebody that knows somebody... (I posted this somewhere else but it disappeared, so I guess I posted on the wrong board.) Zach's job is to watch Eric's back, and make sure Eric doesn't get voted out. Eric may or may not know about Zach. I think this is very interesting. Everybody thinks Zach is just a doofus with no social skills. If it is true that Zach is the second twist then Zach is really a good actor. I think he will go far in the game.
    In this life you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant...I recommend pleasant.

Interesting.
    If it is his job to watch Eric's back I'm not sure that he's making the grade.
    He seems to be trying to cover his own back, understandably, by joining with D/D who he must know will dump him whenever his usefullness comes to an end.
    "That's Numberwang!"

If Zach votes to evict Eric then this is not true. If he votes to keep him, then I will believe this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2513946;
    Interesting.
    If it is his job to watch Eric's back I'm not sure that he's making the grade.
    He seems to be trying to cover his own back, understandably, by joining with D/D who he must know will dump him whenever his usefullness comes to an end.
    Maybe he's just smarter then you. They need what 4 votes? So Zach could make them think they have enough votes, then they don't have to work on the others as much. Maybe it wasn't successful, but I see where it could work. But this is a rumor on a messageboard from someone who heard it on another message board.

Quote Originally Posted by darkain;2514035;
    But this is a rumor on a messageboard from someone who heard it on another message board.
    The "heard it from somebody that heard it from somebody" part of my post should have clarified that this is a rumor without having to state that my post was indeed just a rumor.
    In this life you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant...I recommend pleasant.

Life:The Ultimate Reality

I don't think Zach is floating. I think he is biding his time, voting how he says he will vote so his integrity cannot be impugned and is letting the others pick each other off until the time is right for his move. He studies the other hamsters all the time. Keeping a low profile and waiting for your time is not floating.

He is very bright and incredibly articulate. Many very bright people don't have the greatest people skills as far as interaction goes, so that is why I think he appears so socially awkward. I like him as faras what I have seen and read of him and think he is playing a good game.
    I think he bears further watching as a possible contender...don't be surprised if you see him in the final four, if not the final 2.

peace,

Berta

I love Zachy!

+ Reply to Thread