+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Jessica - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Re: Jessica - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Very disappointed in her.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shechelle;2501195;
    she called Jameka colored, Jameka was there to correct her tho. It's a scary thought that in 2007 that it's still used.

then the NAACP needs to change its name...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I can understand her telling Eric.
    It would be pointless to allign with Dick and Dani as a threesome, they aren't going to choose her over each other at the final three stage should they make it that far.
    She's have to win final hoh to stand any chance of making it to the fianl three and she's shown no sign of being particularly good at the competitions yet.
    If Jess feels she can trust Eric to try and save himself without letting it be known she told him, then a two person alliance offers better prospects for her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It frustrates me because I liked Jess and although I am not a huge fan of Dick and Dani it would have been nice to see her be trustworthy. But it is a game.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I think when you're told something big like Dick told her last night, you have a very short time to decide what to do with that information.
    You can close the door on future options whether you sit on the info or spill it right away.
    I'm happier that if she was going to spill it, she spill it to Eric, rather than to the likes of Amber and Jameka.
    I don't want to get into the whole banner thing too heavily, but I don't like that the banner has put a spoke in Eric's game, he has enough to deal with by being AP as it is.

I think that if Jess made a decent choice with the options she had after being clued in by Dick.
    I'm happier that she told Eric than did what always seems to happen in this house, i.e. instantly jump to conclusions based on whatever flimsy 'evidence' their might be.
    Amber's gut, heart and head telling her Nick was the extra vote for Kail got the guy kicked out.
    Jess didn't immediately climb onboard the 'let's get rid of Eric' train like those fools did last week in following Amber.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Castrate them balls Jam! Shechelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2503636;
    then the NAACP needs to change its name...
    Is that an excuse for her using the word?

anyway I'm not sure she should have told Eric about the talk with D&D.

I still don't understand why it was so bad for Jessica to tell Eric what D&D had told her. She's obviously much closer to Eric than she is to Dick and Daniele, so I don't really blame her for coming to him with the information. He's her closest ally in the house, and if she hadn't have told him anything, he wouldn't be able to act (whether to diffuse the situation or retaliate or what have you) and then would likely end up being backdoored without any knowledge of what would be transpiring. What she did was right for her, in her opinion anyway. It just sucks that her ally can't really vote the way he wants to, because he's AP.

Jessica is a total dummy. When she was complaining that Carol a curling wand? C'mon. Anyone that still nurses a grudge from high school is really a dimwit.

She's done a little more in the 5 weeks since she said that.

Actually the way she has Dick/Dani fooled about who they can trust, I would go so far to say that she is the only person in the house who is in a good position to take over as America's Player if Eric fails or is evicted. She'd put her own feminine spin on it for sure.

I'm sure once America's Player is busted or Eric leaves, it'll be dead. But it was just a thought.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar

She tries too hard to be cutesy, like by squinty-eying around, or talking like a baby. At first I thought she was harmless, but she may be a threat if she continues to float along unnoticed.

+ Reply to Thread