+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/08

Nik, I agree...Jen is beautiful. At first, I didn't like her much, but I think that's because I've been a Dick fan from day one. She has grown on me and the more that I find I like her, the prettier she seems.

I also think Jameka is gorgeous. Not only does she have great skin and perfect features, but I don't feel the need to cram a sandwich down her throat...

Nik

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2512843;
    I don't really get how Jen is the most charismatic or funniest, but I do like her.
    \
    To each his own but my god she's gives us some of the best moments. Like that unintentional bunny hop when Jameka was praying "No I hide the eggs!" Or like when they were on the pendulums and Jen very breezily goes, "I might just give it to Daniele so we can see all those pics and letters from her boyfriend." HA! I mean - wow, SNAP. That was so on target, so breezy and so good. It reminded me of the time in BB6 when they were all sitting around and talking about how no one had won HOH twice yet and Janelle goes, "Well actually Maggie was HOH when Howie won cuz he put up one of our own, so really Maggie has been HOH twice."

Both Janelle and Jen know how to verbally fillet their enemies so that the poor fish don't even know it's happening to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedsdag;2512855;
    Jen reminds me of Jessica Biel: nice body, meh face.

She reminds me of Heidi Fleiss with better gums.
    oh gosh! I always saw that Heidi similarity...she also reminds me of Kendra from the Girls Next Door.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Nik;2512861;
    To each his own but my god she's gives us some of the best moments. Like that unintentional bunny hop when Jameka was praying "No I hide the eggs!" Or like when they were on the pendulums and Jen very breezily goes, "I might just give it to Daniele so we can see all those pics and letters from her boyfriend." HA! I mean - wow, SNAP. That was so on target, so breezy and so good. It reminded me of the time in BB6 when they were all sitting around and talking about how no one had won HOH twice yet and Janelle goes, "Well actually Maggie was HOH when Howie won cuz he put up one of our own, so really Maggie has been HOH twice."

Both Janelle and Jen know how to verbally fillet their enemies so that the poor fish don't even know it's happening to them.

Ohhh my, the Jen comments right near Jameka were hilarious, though unintentionally...I mean, I do like her and with the choices I have, her and Jessica and Jameka are the only people I'd care to see win...
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

You know if it hadn;t been for those "Dick" moments. I would have still been not liking her, but they actually helped her. Otherwise she would still seem to be a self absorbed, whiny dimbo.

Re: Jen - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2511432;
    How can she eat carrots when she's on slop? Or do they make allowances for veggies?
    You are correct I was quoting another house guest and erred in not making that clear. Now I don't remember who, pick one any one and you'll surely be close to right. I will be more careful to attribute correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik;2512861;

I agree, I've noticed Jen is reminding me of Janelle in small ways like that.

I have also found myself liking Jen more as the season continues.

At least she is entertaining to watch sometimes.

If either Jen or Dick win this whole thing, then it's another Chilltown win. Dick has said he knows Boogie/Will, and we know that Jen knows them too.

A model that is willing to give up $250K is in it for someone/something else.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2500570;
    What I mean is, to me, I don't see her lack of response to tirades against her as being a strong person. I see it as her lack of engagement with the world, including emotions. This is a woman who felt 'something' when Jameka was crying about having to eat slop, but couldn't identify what she felt. She's emotionally remote, except for the most superficial things about herself (her hair in the photo).

I'm not saying she isn't perfect for BB. I'm just saying that I don't think she's an admirable personality - in fact, I think just the opposite.
    She actually addressed that very thing - her lack of emotions - the other night on AfterDark, so she is aware there is something lacking in her make up. Seems she doesn't understand it either...

Perhaps she would be wise to get herself checked out. Emotional detachment may be the precursor of something more serious...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I know that I a few days late but I can't get it out of mind. Jen was gargling w/peroxide ? I've never seen anyone do that but then again we've had hamsters that lick a q-tip and then put in in their eye.

Has anyone heard of gargling with peroxide or I am just in the dark about this ?

+ Reply to Thread