+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Re: Jen - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2500570;
    What I mean is, to me, I don't see her lack of response to tirades against her as being a strong person. I see it as her lack of engagement with the world, including emotions. This is a woman who felt 'something' when Jameka was crying about having to eat slop, but couldn't identify what she felt. She's emotionally remote, except for the most superficial things about herself (her hair in the photo).

I'm not saying she isn't perfect for BB. I'm just saying that I don't think she's an admirable personality - in fact, I think just the opposite.
    Right. The big issue here is that she appears to be a sociopath. Not a knife-wielding, stabbing killer sociopath, but one of those people who seem to wander through life with a lot of trained behavior from childhood preventing anything all that bad, but also no real ability to feel anything. Sure, we've seen her cry, but what was that really about? It wasn't really about anything appropriate--it almost seemed like the one thing we've seen her cry about is one of the few things which a marginal sociopath MIGHT cry about--their own image.

So while she does appear to have a whole lot of fortitude, it almost seems like its because none of these things affect that one thing she holds sacred--her self image.

She's fun to watch, I admit. And at least SOME of how she doesn't seem to care might be coming not from sociopathy, but from the fact that she's all but admitted to being there for fame rather than money (aka "winning the game").

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

She went onto the treadmill wearing her bunny suit while eating a carrot. Can we say that she is begging for screen time.

FORT Newbie

Sure we can say it, and lets hope she gets it.

JEN>>>>JESSICA>>>>>>>>>>>DANIE LLE

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2510782;
    Right. The big issue here is that she appears to be a sociopath. Not a knife-wielding, stabbing killer sociopath, but one of those people who seem to wander through life with a lot of trained behavior from childhood preventing anything all that bad, but also no real ability to feel anything. Sure, we've seen her cry, but what was that really about? It wasn't really about anything appropriate--it almost seemed like the one thing we've seen her cry about is one of the few things which a marginal sociopath MIGHT cry about--their own image.
    You need to brush up on your physc terms. Sociopath does not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar;2510797;
    She went onto the treadmill wearing her bunny suit while eating a carrot. Can we say that she is begging for screen time.
    How can she eat carrots when she's on slop? Or do they make allowances for veggies?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Nik

Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/08

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2512720;
    After the way Eric treated Jen when she came up to talk to him in the HoH room, she should tell him to go elsewhere for a vote. She doesn't need to put up with that bullcrap. Eric had no right to go there with her, especially when he desperately needs her vote.

I hope Jen doesn't give him the time of day. (Um, can you tell I'm a Jen fan? Ha.)
    Not to mention the way he yelled at her with his fake defense of Daniele when they were on the pendulums.

All these guys treat Jen like crap and she's by far the prettiest, most charismatic, funniest person here this season. Having Jen win would make up for all these years of LOUSY winners!

I don't really get how Jen is the most charismatic or funniest, but I do like her.
    It's just so hard to like any of these people

wow. amber really tries to go out of her way to look hideous
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nik;2512835;
    Not to mention the way he yelled at her with his fake defense of Daniele when they were on the pendulums.

All these guys treat Jen like crap and she's by far the prettiest, most charismatic, funniest person here this season. Having Jen win would make up for all these years of LOUSY winners!
    Jen is far from funny on the feeds and as much as I ddislike Jmeka Christ Superstar, I think she is the prettiest person in the house. That girl is gorgeous. Great skin, pretty eyes, nice lips, nice nose, good body. She is way better looking than Jen.

Nik, if I didn't know better I'd think ERRic gave you some kool-aid to drink! LOL KIDDING

Nik

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2512805;
    Yeah. Her ears are really bothering her. She's been mentioning it off and on throughout the day. Just a second ago, she politely asked Dick not to smoke around her, and he very politely said he would smoke away from her. I can't believe how civil these two are being with each other.

Awwww.... Sick Jen in a bunny suit. I'm sorry, but she is just adorable in that thing.

She's not just adorable - she's BEAUTIFUL! Jen is seriously one of the loveliest creatures to grace this show. And the way she sits still, unflappable while so many people rag on her? It takes a very strong, self possessed and yes, COOL person to do that. Jen has what many of these houseguests past and present want so desperately (and lack) - COOLNESS. I freaking love her.

FORT Fan

Jen reminds me of Jessica Biel: nice body, meh face.

She reminds me of Heidi Fleiss with better gums.

+ Reply to Thread