+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jen - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Re: Jen - Season 8 (Live Feed)

I think Jen is actually playing the game rather well. I have a feeling alot of the fighting between her and Dick is for the camera. He seems to trust her. One thing she has proven is to be honest in the game. She is very knowledgeable about how to play the game and the cameras. I am enjoying her more each week.

I Love Jen! i really hope she wins after last nights show and seeing how they treat her. GO JEN!!!!!

She's nominated, again! Alongside with Kail, again!

I hope she'll get the veto and get off the block... again!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar

Jen may not be perfect, but there's no way Dick can justify pouring tea on her head, or most of the things he says to her. She handles herself well, and he ends up looking like the @ss he is. He is far worse than her in how he chooses to play the game. I think he's truly afraid of her ability to get to the end of the game.

Hang on Jen!

I felt so bad for Jen when she said she doesn't understand why people in the house treat her like she has a disease. I guess it's really getting to her , she's still way stronger than I am, hang on Jen.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

The thing I feel most sorry about for Jen is the pictures that are running around. For someone as vain as she is, she is going to HATE most of the screen caps running around the internet.

And while I severely disliked her to start with, she is growing on me a bit, but mostly because of the abuse she has taken and her response to it.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Boston (but a Chicagoan at heart forever!)

Yeah...I don't think anything could change my mind about Jen. I think Dick and Jen are foils of each other, actually. Both of them are getting off on this constant bickering between each other. Being honest about it or not, I don't like people who are shallow. I'd vote to keep Dick over Jen any day.

Re: Live Feed Discussion 08/07

Feed watchers ... a question.

Has Jen ever complained about being on slop ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Re: Live Feed Discussion 08/07

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2509748;
    Feed watchers ... a question.

Has Jen ever complained about being on slop ?
    Not that I know of. She always takes the prospect of being on slop good-naturedly. In fact, she cheered when she was put on slop in a food competition recently. She considers it a good diet.

I did hear her say that she's actually gaining weight while on slop, so maybe that's a complaint. But she never whines about it. Not that I've heard at least.

That's really the only whining I've heard--that she's gaining weight. But heck, if I was on such a crummy food diet, I'd be mad about that too.

+ Reply to Thread