+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniele - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Daniele - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Please use this thread for any ongoing discussion of Daniele from the live feeds or the show.
    Last edited by fluff; 08-01-2007 at 03:17 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Daniele - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Does everyone know that Dani is being proclaimed the next Janelle? Apparently Dick and Danielle know that and were giggling about it last night. It seems Dani can't wait to get out of the house and claim her thrown as queen bee.

Tickerrose, that's the biggest joke I've heard all year. The Donato daughter &father duo sure are cocky and delusional.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

I started out this season inclined to like Daniele (not so sure why, now). However, she's offering me nothing to help me continue with that opinion. Whiney and spoiled, the one thing she does have going for her, is her evident intelligence (not available in abundant quantities amongst this season's participants).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2500545;
    I started out this season inclined to like Daniele (not so sure why, now). However, she's offering me nothing to help me continue with that opinion. Whiney and spoiled, the one thing she does have going for her, is her evident intelligence (not available in abundant quantities amongst this season's participants).

I started out liking her too, & I agree she is a smart girl. However, I am really growing to dislike her b/c of her stuck up, "better than everyone else" attitude. Plus, she's becoming too much of a crier & whiner lately.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Basically she's no awareness that she drifts into "its all about me" territory when she airs her grievances. She's used to a selfish Dad who uses the excuse of "telling it like it is" to justify getting his way, and in her own way she's copied that into her own behavior.

She is reasonably intelligent, so there's hope she could get a clue in a decade or so. But emotionally she's about 13 years old.

Of course she's in a house with some people who are mentally 13 years old, so there's variety!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I don't like Daniele.
    When I first started watching the show, I found her to be intelligent and likeable, now she just seems stuck up. She's always whining about something, and she's incredibly self-righteous. I hate her holier-than-thou attitude. I still think she's a smart girl, but I don't think she really uses her head. I think she's controlled by her emotions and in a game like this, it can only lead to downfall.

Ha, she's beginning to win me back by seeing through all of the LNC's smoke and mirrors. Hopefully she follows through with her plan to evict Eric this week... although I wish she would do Dustin first. Seeing Amber falling apart would be completely worth it.

I think so far, Danielle's game-play is better thought out than most of the rest of the houseguests.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I have sort of gone back and forth with Dani. But after figuring out Eric is playing the whole LNC I am impressed with her game play. The only problem I can see is that Eric spins it again or BB won't let him get voted out somehow. Great Job Dani!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast