+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniele - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Re: Daniele - Season 8 (Live Feed)

What I meant is at that age you should be out there exploring lots of relationships. Because she had a boyfriend entering the house, doesn't mean he's the one she is meant to be with. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But if you can't explore your options at that age---when can you?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2511644;
    What I meant is at that age you should be out there exploring lots of relationships. Because she had a boyfriend entering the house, doesn't mean he's the one she is meant to be with. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But if you can't explore your options at that age---when can you?
    But she should have enough respect and control of her animal urges to wait until after they are out of the house. I feel very bad for her boyfriend who has been stripped of his dignity on nation TV by some little tramp.

Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/08

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;2511404;
    These people really are the Nerd Herd Dani/Amber walking around mourning Nick leaving like the S6 Nerds acted about Cappy. Dani walking around w/ Nicks bandana on her arm and seeking revenge for his eviction, Amber bawling about it. I'm waiting for them to build a shrine like the S6 nerds did. I don't think Dani will have her BF when she get out. Don't you just want to scream at the TV that he only went home in a game. He's still alive. And you've only known him 4 weeks. It's like watching the S6 nightmare all over again.
    It is and was so obvious that Amber had a huge scary obsessive crush on Nick. I can't be the only one who thought this, am I?

Quote Originally Posted by mflbills;2512115;
    But she should have enough respect and control of her animal urges to wait until after they are out of the house. I feel very bad for her boyfriend who has been stripped of his dignity on nation TV by some little tramp.
    You feel strongly about this, do ya? I did not see any behavior on Dani's part that would cause any but the most conservative persons to label her behavior as questionable. She is so restrained that I thought she was giving Nick the cold shoulder treatment to get his attention.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar;2513228;
    You feel strongly about this, do ya? I did not see any behavior on Dani's part that would cause any but the most conservative persons to label her behavior as questionable. She is so restrained that I thought she was giving Nick the cold shoulder treatment to get his attention.
    She kissed Nick under the covers and cried to her father of all people that she was having feelings. She spooned with him endlessly and they held each in bed when they weren't sleeping. This is not questionable to you?
    Last edited by waywyrd; 08-10-2007 at 02:50 PM.

I think I'm one of the few people who still takes what Daniele says about Nick being her "best friend" at face value. The stuff she says to Nick in her HoH blog is 50% game-related, 40% friendly banter, and only 10% possibly indicative of more feelings. (By the way, I love that she has I think one line to Joe in the blog about missing Joe, aww.)

Also, she wasn't crying to her father about having feelings for Nick, she was crying to her father about not wanting to hurt anyone -- meaning not hurt Nick because Nick has feelings for her.

As for Amber, I totally take her at face value when she says she considered Nick like a brother just as Nick considered her like a sister.

Dick & Daniele Supporter Triple T's Avatar

Alright guys, I'm so over this now. I'm only watching this season for Daniele, Dick, Jen and Zach. After seeing the fights between Dick, Amber and Jameka, and then the LNC's aftermath, I can't stand them. It's season 6 all over again, but without a Janelle-like player, I don't think I can handle this again.
    Judkinsí love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family.

In my day, we called that a bus. ~Q Boots

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by veeru;2517566;
    I think I'm one of the few people who still takes what Daniele says about Nick being her "best friend" at face value. The stuff she says to Nick in her HoH blog is 50% game-related, 40% friendly banter, and only 10% possibly indicative of more feelings. (By the way, I love that she has I think one line to Joe in the blog about missing Joe, aww.)

Also, she wasn't crying to her father about having feelings for Nick, she was crying to her father about not wanting to hurt anyone -- meaning not hurt Nick because Nick has feelings for her.

As for Amber, I totally take her at face value when she says she considered Nick like a brother just as Nick considered her like a sister.
    I disagree... Danielle was crying to her father because she had feelings for Nick and didn't want to hurt her boyfriend at home who is possibly watching the feeds and recording every cuddling session those two disgustingly displayed. Danielle is a nasty skeletal worm trying to latch on to anyone that can help her and I hope that her boyfriend shows up at the end with a new girl with actual meat on her bones and something other than a skull for a face. That would be sweet redemption.

FORT Fan

I really would have loved to seen how well Danielle could have played the game without Dick in the house. His actions have completely destroyed any chance Danielle had of getting along with any of the other houseguests and having a chance to win.

Dick says he loves her, but his actions say otherwise. He has cost her a chance at half a million dollars, all because of his bad temper.

FORT Regular

Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/11

Quote Originally Posted by weebleBeeble;2519685;
    who is left for daniele to align with?

only jen and zach

zach is fine with it

and jen doesn't associate dick with daniele
    Who's fault is it that Danielle doesn't have anyone left to align with?

Why that would be Dick!

+ Reply to Thread