+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253

Thread: Dick - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Re: Dick - Season 8 (Live Feed)

littlemiss

I think it was just the luck of the draw... BB made a choice on the letters, and sent Mommy Dearest's first..

The gist of it was the first and last letter of a paragraph indicated who he could trust... Seems Vincent is not that swift, cause to fulfill the code, the paragraphs made little sense...

Regarding the loyalty of any alliance Dick might be in, he would say he and his girlfriend were doing well, if it was trustworthy, or he and his girlfriend had broken up if it was not...

EW is not in the habit of putting any story in context...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shady;2574109;
    'Americas most hated house guests'
    They are for me....

ETA...

That's not quite correct...

I have nothing against Daniele, except her father...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Only a minute or two left to cast your votes FOR ED to win it all! Hurry!

Hey, ED...I know you cherish this time alone in the BB8 house with Dani, but you MUST make the best of it...to your advantage as a father. She DOES love you, and I know you would lay down your life for her....SOOOOO...enjoy the last few days together with NO STRESS of who's going home. Just get to know each other again and reconnect......,DAMN! I wish you could read the boards, ED!

Quote Originally Posted by folsomcat;2574277;
    Hey, ED...I know you cherish this time alone in the BB8 house with Dani, but you MUST make the best of it...to your advantage as a father. She DOES love you, and I know you would lay down your life for her....SOOOOO...enjoy the last few days together with NO STRESS of who's going home. Just get to know each other again and reconnect......,DAMN! I wish you could read the boards, ED!
    I think Dick is doing everything he can to get Dani to talk to him and treat him halfway decent in short of kissing her a$$. What she needs is a good spanking and a time out. My god she's annoying. Someone give me $50,000 and I will gladly sit in a house with a pool and nothing to do but sun bathe. I sure hope when she reads the boards she realizes she has a problem and tries to be a better person. I think I would have lost my patience with her along time ago. Kudos to Dick for not giving up.

+ Reply to Thread