+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dick - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Boston (but a Chicagoan at heart forever!)

Re: Dick - Season 8 (Live Feed)

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2504964;
    I'm still a D & D fan.

If you look at this group ... who's to "like" ? There is something to dislike about every one of them. Jessica may be an exception, but that's up in the air.

Dani ... Annoying phraseology. ( This suuuuucks !, etc. )
    Amber ... Tears, sour puss, and negativity.
    Jessica ... Squeaky, deceitful, and may be shallow
    Dustin ... Infrequent showers and frequent nose-picking
    Zach ... Usually just odd, socially awkward
    Jameka ... Mmmmmhmmmmm & leader of the God Squad
    Kail ... An emotional mess, judgemental & sells out friends
    Jen ... Exhibitionist, acts like she's dumb, baits Dick
    Eric ... Maniacal and a very foul mouth from the get go
    Dick ... smokes, spits & rants

Dick seems to be no better/worse than any of them.
    I couldn't agree with you more!

Re: Live Feed Discussion- 8/06

Good morning..........I loved that Dick or should I say Richard since that's what his mother wanted him to be addressed as in the house......anyway it's so funny that Dick placed a $100 bet with Jess and Dustin that Eric made the second votes for Kail.....there's going to be pay up time at the end
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2507714;
    Good morning..........I loved that Dick or should I say Richard since that's what his mother wanted him to be addressed as in the house......anyway it's so funny that Dick placed a $100 bet with Jess and Dustin that Eric made the second votes for Kail.....there's going to be pay up time at the end
    At least Dick will be able to come away from the game with some winnings.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

anyway it's so funny that Dick placed a $100 bet with Jess and Dustin that Eric made the second votes for Kail.....there's going to be pay up time at the end
    Well, technically, it was America who voted. So I would think they could get away with saying, it wasn't really Eric's wishes, and not have to pay up the dough.

Anything to get out of paying ED anything, right.

Hee! What will Jessica do when told about Eric in her exit interview? Why, her eyes will bug out and she'll say "But the shark-fin do made him look so trustworthy! Waaa!"
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2507735;
    Hee! What will Jessica do when told about Eric in her exit interview? Why, her eyes will bug out and she'll say "But the shark-fin do made him look so trustworthy! Waaa!"
    You're much more complimentary than I am....His do looks more like the Gerber baby .......or Martin Shorts character....can't remember the name...all Eric needs is a plaid shirt tuck in up to his chest and "high water" pants.

BTW: how did my post get over here? I was commenting on the feeds this morning about the bet in the Discussion Thread. Wonder if I accidently posted it here?
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I like Dick because he's the only person in the house with a personality, but I think he should lay low more often if he wants to make it far in the game.. Too bad it's a bit too late for that.

I think some of his rants are called for and I'm glad someone in the house tries to tell it as it is, but doing so is also putting a big target on his back.

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Dick is still my favorite. He tells it like he sees it. May not be the best decision as far as the game is concerned, but he is real. Really real. You don't ever have to wonder "what is Dick thinking?" because he will always let us, and everyone else know exactly what he thinks.

FORT Newbie

Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/09

Dick Lied when he told Jess that Jen confirmed everything for him. Dick was the one who told Jen everything he and Danielle thought they could pin on Eric. Jen knew absolutely none of this to be fact but looked surprised to hear it. Then Dick went and spoke to Jess about Jen coming up to him and confirming their suspicions when Jen didn't know anything and just went along with it as if Dick's word was law.

This all amplified Jess's feelings of mistrust towards Eric and Jess was so trusting that she believed Jen and Dick because she thinks it was two people saying things rather than Dick just feeding Jen information.

And that's only one Lie...

FORT Fogey

Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/09

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLovesBB6;2514007;
    Dick Lied when he told Jess that Jen confirmed everything for him. Dick was the one who told Jen everything he and Danielle thought they could pin on Eric. Jen knew absolutely none of this to be fact but looked surprised to hear it. Then Dick went and spoke to Jess about Jen coming up to him and confirming their suspicions when Jen didn't know anything and just went along with it as if Dick's word was law.

This all amplified Jess's feelings of mistrust towards Eric and Jess was so trusting that she believed Jen and Dick because she thinks it was two people saying things rather than Dick just feeding Jen information.

And that's only one Lie...
    That wasn't how I saw it go down. Dick and Dani told Jen what they believed. Jen filled in pieces they didn't know. Jen confirmed Dick's suspicions that Eric was playing everyone, voting the mystery vote and lying about it and was the one who set up Nick by filling in the blanks. So, no, he isn't lying. He's not lied in this house.

+ Reply to Thread